Ch. 24

Leo Rossi

'Valentino is here'

"Alec." I growled tossing him my phone.

"How the fuck did her get in?" Alec returned my growl.

"We need to find the girls now." I hissed, if we don't find them soon something awful could happen.

I was nearly sprinting to the elevator hoping that I'd be able to find Adaline before Valentino sees her.

The ding of the elevator was a god send. The doors began to open and I could see Adaline's dress through the crack in the door as it was opening.

"Adaline where is Vale..." I shut my mouth.

Adaline and Cat walked out of the elevator both clingy to Valentino's arms.

"What are you two doing." Alec hissed.

"Trust us, this is better than the other offer we had." Cat snapped at Alec.

"Adaline, are you okay." My heart is pounding.

"Leo we need the key to our room." Adaline said flatly except for the hours something's off.

"No?" I growled.

"Leo, don't make things difficult on these wonderful women. I know the pigs are here as I'm sure you know they're here so you cannot pull a gun or any of your men for that matter. So I recommend you give your wonderful girl the damn key." Valentino growled, fuck.

"Leo do it. He's right we cannot do anything that wouldn't land each and everyone of our asses in jail." Alec took a step toward me.

"No I can't." I shook my head, this is some fucking sick joke.

"Leo, give me the key. Please." Adaline begged.

"Do it please Leo." Cat joined in.

I pulled the key from my pocket and handed it to Valentino.

"Smart kid." He sneered.

They began to walk away but Adaline pulled back.

"Wait Leo, are the things in the same place as at home." She asked wide eyed.

"What things?" Valentino snapped.

"The toys dear." Adaline turned away from me with a smirk.

Holy shit, we don't use toys.. What the fuck is she talking about.

"Oh joy, we have a fun one tonight." Valentino laughed.

"The handcuffs and such Leo." Her eyes went darting to my belt.

The guns. She wants to know where the guns are.

"Yes same place as at home dear, exact same. But the more intense ones are in the closet." I can't believe this is actually fucking happening.

"Thanks Leo." Valentino smirked. "We'll be down in a few hours. I'll have a few bills for you once I get a taste."

"Fuck him." Alec growled at an almost inaudible level.

I let Valentino and the girls make it into the elevator.

"Adaline is going to shoot him." I smiled.

"What? She's carrying tonight?" Alec looked at me like a dumbfuck.

"No, the toys she was talking about are guns in the room." I smirked knowing damn well my baby is going to kill this monster.