Ch. 33

Ch. 33

Marcus O'Riley

"Fuck you Marcus."

Rose slammed the door to the cell I'm no sitting shackled in.

"Rose, let me explain this all to you please." I tried to plead for what seemed like the hundredth time.

"Fuck no, some leader you are. If you fucking have it in your brain that it is ever okay to lay your dirty hands on a woman you are the literal scum of the earth. Adaline is way better off with a gang leader than a bastard like you. You're a fucking coward Marcus. I hope you rot in a metal box for the rest of your filthy life." Rose went off, but can I blame her.

I never imagined Adaline would tell someone what I had done.. She had been so blindly loyal to me for years and now Leo comes in and corrupts the girl who I made. She'd be nothing without any of the things I've done. I am the one who pushed her to be best in her career.

I can't fucking wait to tear her down in court.

Adaline James

My mind keeps replaying what just happened, my entire 'happy' life with Marcus has just been exposed.. I don't know what to do. I can't believe the fact that everyone believes me, the first times I tried to come forward about this I was told I was overreacting, that maybe it was something I was wearing or said to Marcus to cause the things he had done to me. Yet now, the entire city of San Francisco believes my story and isn't forming the blame to me.

"AJ are you okay?" Cat walked over toward the corner stool I was perched on in the safe house kitchen. She brushed her hand on my cheek and wiped the tears that I didn't even notice that were there.

I just shook my head and smiled.

"Can we talk about it." She questioned.

"Cat, I just feel visible, for so long I was shut down and told it was my fault that what Marcus was doing to me.." I paused

"I'm sorry you feel that way Ada.." She clearly doesn't realize that I'm over the moon about him being exposed.

"No Cat, I'm happy it's finally out there. It was never my fault, and I can clearly see that now."

I felt familiar hands wrap around my waist and instantly felt even better than I had a minute ago..

"What can you see clearly now?" Leo said as he pulled himself right behind me and his head resting on my shoulder.

"That her current boyfriend is way better than the last." Cat winked and fluttered out of the room chasing after Alec.

"Boyfriend?" Leo spun me around.

"I didn't realize we had made things that official?" His eyes were wider than I'd ever imagined.

"We haven't, Cat is just always a few steps ahead." I smirked.

"Are her and Alec official?" He asked.

"Probably?" I shrugged my shoulders and pulled myself off the stool to give Leo a proper hug.

"Adaline, you're the strongest most resilient women I have ever met."

"Kiss ass." I kissed his cheek.

"I am not a kiss ass, but I will kiss your ass if you'd please." He winked and smacked my ass.

A FEW HOURS LATER

Leo Rossi

"Okay guys... I know this isn't what you all want to hear. However I need to make sure you know you will be taken care of once it happens. A lot of you were exposed doing not so legal things in the footage from my wedding. Therefore when the time comes and the feds release of names they want picked up. You will go peacefully and turn yourselves in. Or I personally will bring you in." Telling the guys this isn't an ideal situation even in the slightest..

There were some slight murmurs and humbugs about this, but for the most part I do think they will listen and go without too much hesitation. I will have my lawyers have all the sentences reduced as much as possible and hopefully with parol for most of the men..

"Sir." Rocco, one of the men from the wedding came up to me.

"I am sure, my name will be on the list.. But my wife.." He paused and absolutely looked broken.

"Our baby is due in two weeks.. I cannot leave her alone with our baby." Rocco muttered.

"Look Rocco, I will still make you go. However you will be first on my lawyers list to get out. I will have Adaline look after your wife and when the baby comes we will hire someone to help. Along with Adaline I am sure the baby will be very well handled." I hate this part of my life.

"Leo, I cannot leave Paisley to have our baby alone."

"Rocco, I'll drop you off at the jail now if you fucking question me again." I snarled.

If I'm weak with him. I'll need to be weak for them all.

"Leo. Please take care of my Paisley." Rocco turned and went back toward the other men

"Shit man. That must be hard." Alec said patting my shoulder.

"No something else is much much harder." I paused.

"Leo what are you talking about." Alec looked at me with a puzzled look on his face.

"The stuff Rocco said." I paused.

"I want that, I want all of that with Adaline. Her to be my wife, her to be the mother of my children. I want everything with her." I hate this.

"What's hard about that."

He doesn't get it.

"I can't be a don and have a family. I could never leave Adaline alone with a child, or if a wedding repeat were to happen and I get killed."

"Leo you're overreacting." Alec said intently.

"I need Adaline to leave me."

________________________________

Is Leo going to sabotage his and Ada's relationship?  Will Marcus rot in jail for the rest of his life?  Find out soon.

Sorry i suck at updates!!!!

xoxo

lex