Ch. 7

Hope everyone enjoys this surprise update! Another new update will be on Sunday

_______________________________________________________________

Alec Joslyn

Shit, shit, shit.. I can't fucking believe Gio got out of the house. Leo Left Angelo and I to finish him off and he fucking got out.

"How the fuck, am I supposed to explain this to him." I slammed my fist into the wall.

"Fuck man I don't know, but we're both fucked." Angelo just shook his head.

"When should I tell him?" I asked. This is going to be fucking awful.. He's going to have both of our heads on a stick. We had one direction from him and we fucking let him leave.

"What if we don't? Gio was begging for his life. There is no way he'd go back to the house?" Angelo made a point.

I remained silent, that's a good idea. Yet, I don't know if I could betray Leo like that. He's the closest thing to family I've ever had.. But if we told him Giovanni left he'd never trust either of us again.

"Let's do that, but no one ever hears of this beyond us."

"Yes Alec." Angelo said as he made his way out of the room.

Leo Rossi

I need to stop this, I can't fuck her. She's drunk.. But so am I?

No, No I can't do this..

"Adaline." I said sternly, trying to back away from her.

"Leo." She whined when I pulled away from her.

Fuck this is hard.

"Adaline we can't do this."

"Yes we can." She tried to pull me back but I was much stronger than drunk Adaline.

"Nope, we're too drunk." I said tossing her shirt back to her that came off of her shortly after we started to make out.

"But Leo.." She pouted.

"Adaline no." Damn it's hard to tell this girl no.

"Fine, then I get to sleep in your bed." She declared.

"That's perfectly fine by me."

"Without you in there. You go to a different room." She smirked.

"Adaline, it's my room."

She can't be serious about this. I shook my head.. She's too funny for me when she's drunk.

"Oh well, I like that bed the most. Plus I want it ALL TO MYSELF." She squealed as she ran down the hall and into my room.

She's going to have quite the headache in the morning.

I decided to do as she wished and let her have my room to herself, no point in arguing with a drunk topless girl in my opinion.

I walked back into the kitchen to finish picking up, I put the now empty bottles of alcohol into the the trash and the bowls from dinner into the dishwasher. Lastly I filled up two glasses of water for myself and Adaline.

I felt my phone buzz, it was a text from Alec.

Hey Leo, we've got everything taken care of here. On my way back to the house.

I ignored it. I walked into the living room and set my glass of water down on the table beside the couch and started to walk up tp my room. I made my down the hallway and up to my door.