Ch. 4

Marcus O'Riley

"Where the fuck is she." I pounded my hands down on my desk. I've been combing through the security tapes from the restaurant for hours, there was nothing. She was there, they came in, and then they were gone. Nothing, no footage after they got into the kitchen. What the hell.

"Agent O'Riley." Jen called from right outside my office.

"Yes?" I rolled my eyes, she's a new agent and absolutely useless she has no skills that adds to the team.

"I was just wondering when we're going to go on our next trip." She said striding into the room in a skin hugging dress.

"First off, they aren't 'trips' and not until we pinpoint where Adaline is. Also this isn't a club, dress for a job or you're out." I growled and pointed my hand toward the door. She looked like a sad puppy when she walked out It almost looked like she was going to cry.

I pulled the phone up from my desk and called the director. After one ring he answered.

"Agent, what can I for you." he said sternly

"I believe the Rossi clan has Adaline." I can't believe that I'm saying this. She thinks i'm and crime scene analyst. She's going to lose it if she finds out I've killed someone.

"Why on Earth do you think that O'Riley that is just out of order." I could her the annoyance in his voice.

"Because we took down the Don two months ago, and i'm guessing someone found out it was me who did it."

"Do you have any physical evidence that it's them?" he began to sound worried.

"We found her car at one of their warehouses." I could cry just thinking about the amount of blood we found in the backseat.

"Any signs of her in the car?"

"Waiting on the blood tests from the lab, but we found her phone and purse in the car."

"Call me when the tests are done. If it's her you have my permission to use your team to find her." He hung up.

I left my office to go check in on my agents. Everyone seemed hard at work except for Jen who was sitting at on Adrian's desk flirting her heart away, only if she knew he was gay. I laughed to myself for a second.

"Marcus I've got the guy from colorado in the interrogation room, he's confessed to the murder." Rose said tossing his file to me. Dang this guy has enough charges to put him in prison for more than two lifetimes.

"He confessed to everything?" I rose my brow continuing to scour the the file.

"Yes, sir." She said heading back toward her desk.

"Good job Rose." I said nodding.

The Tests that Team 3625 sent down are ready for collection.

I was nearly running to the elevator when I heard the intercom.

Adaline James

I opened my eye to a bright room. I had to blink a few times for them to adjust to the light. I took in my surroundings, this room I'm in is immaculate.. I just don't know how I got in here. I just remember feeling faint as soon as Leo and I got into the doctor's office.. I sat up in the bed.

"What the fuck." I blurted without realizing I'd had said it outloud, I don't have any clothes on besides my bra and panties. What the hell happened to my clothes, I scanned the room insearch of my clothes. That's when my eyes landed on a nude Leo laying in the same bed next to me.We better not have done anything. I tried to get out of the bed as fast as I could. I set my hand on the side table next to me and accidentally tipped over a glass of water and sent it flying to the floor. It crashed into thousands of pieces.