Ch. 31

Catalina Ramano

"Hey Baby, I'm on my way back to the house. I'll be there in 10." I left this voicemail for Alec, it was odd of him not to answer is phone when I was calling.

I pulled out of AdaJ's and continued my ride to Leo's house where Alec is 'house sitting' for the duration of his and AJ's little love excursion. Even though neither of os know how long they'll be gone. Leo never specified and AJ said vaguely said that it'd be a few days.

I was almost back to the house when I heard a swarm of sirens coming up behind me. So I pulled off the the side of the road and at least five police cars went flying passed my car a crazy speed.

What the fuck was that about?

I continued on the ride to the house to see and made in there within two minutes. I saw where the swarm was headed. Every single cop car plus a few more were lining the driveway of Leo's house. I pulled into the drive only to be approached by a man in a suit.

"Ma'am you'll have to leave the premises." The man said as I rolled down my window at him.

"No, I'm house sitting here. What's going on." I demanded.

I opened the car door.

"Ma'am get back in your car and leave." The man stated again.

"No. Who are you, why are you here?" I demanded again.

"I'm Agent Adrian Payne, I'm not at liberty to tell you why we're here because this isn't your residence." His name struck a chord with me. I've heard that before.

Marcus must be here.

"Where's Marcus?" I snapped.

"Ma'am you need to leave." He opened my car door.

"Sir, you can stop telling me what to do."

"Ma'am get in your car and leave before I arrest you for obstruction of justice." He growled

"CAT!" An oh so sweet voice called.

I spun on my heels and saw Marcus holding Alec's arms behind his back leading him to a car. I went running toward them. I made it over to them with officer asshat on my tail.

"You need to call Leo and tell him what's going on. Everyone is being picked up on small charges." Alec said trying to slow down how fast Marcus was walking.

"Marcus what the hell is going on." I stood in front of the both of them.

Marcus wouldn't meet my eyes.

"Cat leave, before you get caught up in this shit." Marcus said calmly.

"Sir I'm sorry I let her get over here." Adrian pulled on my shoulder and dragged me away, forcing me to trip over Alec's feet leading me to be face planting on the ground.

"What the fuck man?" Alec snapped totally halting his movement to the squad car.

"Get moving bitch." Adrian snapped at me.

"Payne get the hell away from her, and don't talk to her like that." Marcus growled.

Marcus released his grasp on Alec to help me up.

"Are you ok?" He said coldly.

I ignored him and hugged Alec.

"I'll get in touch with Leo and fix this." I kissed his cheek and walked back to my car.

I could feel a sting on my elbow where I had braced myself on the fall and noticed a crimson drip falling down my arm. I got in my car and looked toward Alec, seeing him duck into the car, his hands handcuffed behind his back. How is he so calm about this.

I went speeding from the house. I pulled out my phone and dialed Adaline.

Adaline James

Leo's hands were working there way around in my hair, as I was busy working my hands and mouth around another area.

"Oh Adaline." I grumbled as he tightened his grasp on my hair.

bzz bzz bzz bzz bzz

"Look at my phone." I paused my act for a moment.

"Adaline really." He said looking down at me.

"Or I can get up and stop what I'm doing." I took his member back in his mouth knowing damn well he'd get it.

"It's Cat." He looked down at me.

"Well answer her." I kept on doing what I was doing.

'Hello, Cat.'

'Oh perfect Leo, it's you.' She rattled off.

"You're interrupting some pretty good head right now so can you please hurry this up.'

My face went red at the fact he just said that to her.

'Gross.' 'But everyone is being arrested at home Leo, I went to the house and there were swarms of police. Alec's been arrested and he said everyone else is being picked up on minor charges.'

Leo pushed me away and pulled up his pants and walked to the balcony of our penthouse suite in Las Vegas.

I wiped my mouth off and followed him out.

'We'll be back in a few hours. Meet us at the address I just texted you. Go rent a car before you head there though.'

'Ok. See you in a while.'

"Leo what's going on?" I asked.

"Marcus had all of my guys arrested on bullshit charges, and I'm assuming it's because he requested our hospital charts and saw you as Mrs. Rossi."

"How'd he get our charts. That's against HIPPA." I'm so confused.

"There aren't many laws you have to follow when you can flash a warrant and an FBI badge Adaline." Leo came over and pulled me into a hug. "I truly hate to ruin our trip with this."

Leo and I began to scurry and throw all of the new clothes we bought into a suitcase due to us coming with no luggage. I lapped around the room checking to make sure we didn't forget anything.

"I'd like my plane in the air now without us and have it land at LAX, and we need a helicopter to come and pick Adaline and myself up at the Grand in Las Vegas in 5 minutes." Leo said to whoever on the phone.

"I don't care if it will cost 10 grand to fly an empty plane to LAX." He hung up the phone and came to me.

"Why are you sending an empty plane to LA?" I asked.

"I'm assuming they probably have bogus charges to arrest me Adaline. So we're going to try to avoid them at all costs." Leo pulled me into a hug.

"What if they arrest you when we land in SF Leo? What am I going to do?"

"I'll wire one million dollars into your bank account. Then if I get picked up you can post my bail." He kissed my forehead and grabbed my hand and led me out of the room with the suitcase in the other hand.

What in the world is my life turning into?

____________________________

I hope you all enjoy this update. 15 votes on this chapter for another update on Friday!!

xoxo

lex