Ch. 39

Adaline James

"Aj baby, one more shot before we go!" Cat squealed, pouring another line of tequila shots.

I walked over to her and we clink our glasses together and drank the shot, tequila is still my least of all of the liquors.

"Girls you don't want to be puddles before we're there." Alec somewhat growled as him and Leo weren't having as much fun with our pregame.

"Oh we can handle ourselves hot stuff." Cat giggled.

Leo wrapped his arms around my waist and planted a kiss on his cheek. He must be feeling it a little bit as he usually isn't very affectionate in front of others.

"We can go, I want to dance." I said spinning to face Leo.

"I have a car coming, it will be here soon." Leo said kissing me once more, and following that with his shot of tequila that was still on the counter.

"Come here baby." Cat said grabbing my hand and dragging me into her bathroom.

"What Cat? Can't pee in your house alone?" I laughed at her as she sat down to use the bathroom.

"Yes." She started to laugh. "But I just wanted to make sure you're alright considering and I do not want to get too crazy if it may cause some melt down." She said as she began to wash her hands.

"I promise I am okay." I said, even if I wasn't being completely honest.

"Girls, cars is out front hurry up." Alec called from outside.

"I need to pee!" I said hopping off the counter and popped a squat and did my business.

We walked out of the bathroom to the boys taking one more shot before we left.

"Everything okay?" Leo asked, pulling me over toward him.

I nodded at him and kissed his cheek. He grabbed my hand and led me out of Cat's apartment. Her and Alec following close behind us.

"What club are we hitting first." Alec asked once we got into the car sitting outside.

"Zephyr, maybe The Ivy later." Leo said closing the back door and sitting up in the front of the car.

_________

Our car ride was filled with mindless somewhat drunk chatter amongst all of us and our driver Paul. He was rather entertained by Cat and I's conversations.

"Thanks Paul!" I exclaimed crawling out of the car, I saw Leo hand him a wad of cash as he shut the door.

"You know these ride things are supposed to be cash free right?" I asked as I took his hand into mine.

"Just making sure he'll be available for a speedy ride home." Leo winked at me.

We all followed Leo past the line as we walked up to the bouncer.

"There's a line bud." The huge bouncer said, somewhat blowing him off.

"It's Leo Rossi 'bud' let us in." Leo said looking the man directly in the eye.

"Oh, sir I am sorry. I'm new and haven't seen you in person before." The bouncer stuttered and moved off over to the side stamping our hands with blue dots.

"Frequent this place huh bud?" Cat giggled, wiggling her eyebrows at Leo.

"More like owning Catalina." He said as he winked at her and led us to the bar.