Ch. 5

Hey everyone! Just before we start I'd like you to check out   _thatgirl_TiTi_ and the story His One and Only, it's an amazing read.. 

Along with Mafia Story by  Shivi1616 it's another great read! thank you!

________________________________________________________________

Adaline James

The last two days have been nothing but pure torture for me, Leo left Dante in 'charge' of me and I haven't been able to do anything besides sleep and eat. No T.V, no going outside, no cooking, no taking a shower longer than 15 minutes in fear that I would pass out.. But worst of all I still don't know why I'm being held 'captive' saying that loosely because I don't feel like a prisoner I just feel stuck without any knowledge of the outside world.

Marcus must be going absolutely insane without knowing where I am, but I'm guessing he's trying to track me from my phone. Yet I haven't seen my phone, these stupid men won't give it back to me.. But Dante claims he doesn't know where it is, in my opinion that is a load of shit... Of course they wouldn't give their hostage he phone back.

I was pacing around the house, I have grown to know this house better than I know my own. I do nothing here besides wander around each room, and I snooped around almost everything except for one room that Dante won't let me go into and the door is also locked. I don't know why though, I've found drugs,guns, and so much more in every other room I looked in so I can't imagine what would be much worse in the secret room.

I heard a commotion coming from the kitchen so I began to make my way there. I slid down the railing on the staircase and nearly face-planted on the floor.. After I reclaimed my balance I made my way into the kitchen.

"What's up Ada." Dante said as he saw me walk into the room. There were four guys in the room two I kind of recognized but not really and the others were completely unknown to me.

"Nothing I just heard noise down here so I came to look." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Well, let me introduce you to everyone. These two you've been acquainted with, Giovanni and Anthony." Dante glanced toward them.

Holy shit, those are the two that grabbed me from the restaurant. My immediate instinct was to backup as far as a I could. I took two steps back before slamming into the cabinets. Dante looked concerned in what I was doing but he continued.

"And these two are Marco and Angelo." He said as he walked toward me and gave me a look of concern, almost as if he knew I was scared for my life.

"Nice to see I left a mark on you too." Giovanni said in reference to the row of 13 stitches up my forehead, I noticed he had a black eye.

"Shut the hell up Gio." Angelo growled.

"No this fucking bitch deserved what she got, and I'm glad to see the results." He snapped back.

"Giovanni get the hell out of this house, before I put a bullet in your thick skull." Dante said taking a step closer to Gio.

"Good luck, I know for a fucking fact Leo has all of the guns in this house unloaded and no ammo due to the fact that she is in the house." Gio growled back.

"Man get out, don't piss off Dante anymore." Marco said pulling Gio toward the door.

"Anthony, don't you agree this bitch has been nothing more than a pain in the back for us." Gio said ripping himself away from Marco and taking an unceasing step toward me. "She only fucking caused us trouble. Alec is on our asses on Anthony and I just for messing up the shittty plan he made."