Ch. 28

This chapter may triggering.

Adaline James

I couldn't open my eyes, all I could hear was beeping and and the sound of movement around me. A slight prick was sitting in my arm, yet I was unable to see what it was or even lift my arms to feel it.

"Will they be okay?" a meek voice squeaked out.

"We will know later." A flat male voice answered.

I tried to open my eyes again, they just felt so so heavy. I kept trying and it wasn't working.

"When will she wake up." A familiar voice said.

Leo..

What happened, why can't I open my eyes.

"I'd say soon, but there's not way to know for sure. We didn't sedate her at all so this is from the accident." The flat voice said again.

"What about the baby? Is it okay." I think Leo asked.

What baby?

Whose baby?

"It's not an it Leo." Snapped the once meek voice. "It's a fucking life."

"It's not mine, we haven't fucking done anything to cause that." Leo snapped.

I tried my hardest to pry my eyes open, I began to see some burning light from one of my eyes. Soon I felt the stares of people all on me.

"AJ!" exclaimed the meek voice who turned out to be Cat.

"Adaline, how are you feeling." Leo grabbed my hand.

I could now see the IV sitting in my arm causing the light prick.

I couldn't get a word out I was too preoccupied looking at Leo's face, he had several stitches going from his hairline to his cheekbone, along with his arm in a sling around his neck.

"What." My mouth was so dry. "Happened?" I managed to muster out.

"Do you not remember?" Alec asked from the other side of the room.

"Adaline, we were in a bad accident." Leo paused.

"Two cars rammed into you two. Your friend here suffered from a concussion and and this external injuries, along with some bruising. However Mrs. Rossi your injuries are a little bit more extensive.." the doctor continued.

I rose a brow to them about the Mrs. Rossi. Everyone just shook their heads at her.

"You have a very serious concussion and it seems like you may haven't fully recovered from a previous one, also your hip became displaced in the accident which we managed to set properly but it caused a lot of stress upon your baby and you will need to remain on bed rest for the remainder of your pregnancy." he said.

"What pregnancy?" I stuttered.

"Mrs. Rossi you are roughly 12 weeks along."

I felt my color leave.

"Ada are you okay." Cat said standing up.

"Uh huh." no no I'm not okay cat.

"Congrats on your growing family, buzz me if you need assistance." The doctor said before leaving.

The door shut and all of the eyes were glued on me.

"Adaline, it's ok." Leo stroked my hand.

"It's Gio's or the other guys." I felt sick.

I mustered up to a sitting position.

"Ada are you sure?" Cat asked.

"It's my fucking rapitst's baby." I vomited onto the bed in front of me.

It wouldn't stop. I started to bawl my eyes out. This is a sick sick world.

"Get a nurse in here." Leo said to Alec as he brought a garbage can up to my mouth.

I couldn't think of anything other than the fact that there is no other option than it to be my damn rapists baby. Marcus and I hadn't done anything risky within the last 6 months, so there's not even hope of that.

"Adaline, it'll be okay." Leo patted my back.

I just sobbed and sobbed, everything in my body was gone at this point. Black bile and blood mixed began to come up.

I began to feel a rush in my stomach.

"What's going on?" The nurse came running in the room.

"I'm pregnant with a fucking rapist baby." I sobbed.

The nurse just looked stunned, her face sank and she began to help me by removing the dirty blankets from atop of me and then suddenly stopped.

"Ma'am you're bleeding." She said and pressed the buzzer on the wall.

"What's going on?" Leo said in a frenzy.

"She's losing this baby and fast."

I don't know how or why but my heart sank.

I felt the darkness coming to take me over again.

_________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this is triggering for anyone, please enjoy this chapter at your discretion.

New updates soon.

Xoxo lex