Ch. 8

Be sure to vote and comment! feedback is key to more frequent updates!!

new update on Wednesday's and Sunday's

___________________________________________________________________

Adaline James

I've been locked in what i presume is a basement for at least four days. With my captor Giovanni and another man I had never seen in my life constantly coming in here to harass and abuse me. Using my body in ways I would never wish upon my worst enemy. They haven't fed me anything other than bread and water, not that I had any motivation to eat. Or even live at this point.

My entire body is sore, my throat is so dry I don't know if I could talk, and my eyes were so heavy I doubt they will be able to open.

I had been sitting her just hoping that Marcus would fine me, or better yet Leo.

I still cannot believe the way I threw myself at Leo the last time I saw him.. There's a spark there that I feel only with him and it scares me that I've never had that feeling with Marcus over the eight years that we've been together.

I could hear the pounding on the floor above me signaling that they were back.. I don't know how much longer I can handle their torture. I sat in the silent dark basement against the chair I was tied oi try to pry my already raw wrists from the rope, with no luck even after the days of trying.

The door to the basement slammed open causing be me to startle in the chair and forcing my eyes open. I couldn't make out who it was.

"Oh dear, are you ready for some fun?"

Fuck it's Gio.

"Fuck off." I coughed out with my dry throat.

"Sweet Adeline, it won't be me having the fun this time. We had a high payer for you this time."

This is a fucking nightmare.

I wish I was dead.

"I'm allowing you to go shower. We want him to pay for you again so try not to be useless for us."

"Why the fuck would I try to help you." I spit back at him.

"Well, if you like being alive you should do as I say." He untied my hands and threw me to the floor.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me with him up the stairs.

My eyes burning from seeing the sunlight.

"Go shower. Clothes for you tonight are on the counter. Don't try any stupid shit." Gio pushed me into the bathroom and slammed the door behind me.

Leo Rossi

"We've been looking for her for four days. Why have we not been able to fucking find her." I slammed my fists onto the desk sending several things flying to the floor.

"Leo we have no idea, we've tracked Gio to the same 3 locations over the last day and none of them take us to her." Angelo tried to explain.

"Keep trying. I have no desire to get another image like the others from Giovanni." I said pushing my chair away from the desk.

"Yes sir."

I could tell that my men were terrified of me at the current time, which makes sense. I almost killed Alec last night when we were drinking. I still can't believe they didn't tell me right off the bat that they lost Giovanni. We wouldn't be in this damn situation otherwise.