Ch. 15

hello!! chapter 16 will be up later today! 

thank you all so so so much for passing the 130 votes !!

_____________________________________

Leo Rossi

"The place is really starting to take shape." I nodded talking to the contractor who was fixing up the casino we purchased.

"Thank you Mr. Rossi, this has been our priority projects for the last few weeks." Steve gushed, he had been so nervous about what he was doing to the building.

"When will it be done?" Alec said curtly.

"I would say within the next 2-3 weeks Mr. Joslyn." Steve answered seeming nervous.

"Make it 1 week and I'll pay you fifty grand over your price." I cut in quickly.

Steve's eyes nearly fell out of his head, when I said that.

"Yes sir, if you don't mind I am going to get going right now.to get more men here to finish up the project." Steve nodded, and out the door he went.

"Leo, stop wasting our money." Alec hissed once Steve was out of hearing distance.

"My money. We are going to make well over a million dollars on the opening night of the casino don't you worry princess." I smirked at Alec, he hates it when I talk money to him because he is technically in charge of it.

"Why the hell are you so chipper?" Alec laughed shoving on my shoulder.

"Oh no reason." I shrugged and laughed with him as we made our way out the front doors of the casino.

"You didn't, did you?" Alec stopped and looked at me.

"Do what?" I asked raising a brow to him.

"Ada."

"Not quite, but it has to do with her."  I smiled.

How the hell does he always read me like a damn book.

"Sureeee." Alec winked at me.

"How, just how did you find out." I rolled my eyes at him swinging the drivers side door open.

"Because, you haven't been this giddy since uhh."

I gave Alec a death glare.

"Years ago, you haven't been this giddy since years ago." Alec tried to recover.

"Better, but fuck off." I shook my head and revved the engine up on my car.

Adaline James

"Order's 16 and 17's apps are both up." I called in the kitchen.

"Veg/ Gluten free bread and dairy free spread is ready for table 2." Cat called from right beside me.

I am so unbelievably happy to be working again.. Utterly smitten to be back, all of my workers let me back with minimal questioning.

"AJ table 12 has compliments to the chef and wants you out there!" One of the waitresses called into the kitchen quickly.

I washed my hands and brushed the flour from my apron and headed for the door, I pushed open the door and made my way over to the table. I rounded the corner of the room and saw the man who had me hostage with Giovanni along with Me. Valentino, holy fuck no. I turned on my heels but it wasn't fast enough.

"Dear Adaline, Leo already has you back at work?" Valentino hissed.

"Going so fast? Are you not going to let us compliment the chef?" The man next to him called.