Ch. 22

Leo Rossi

"Holy crap these women take forever to get ready." Alec said pacing around in the living room.

"I agree with you man." Dante sighed from the other end of my sofa.

"Calm down boys, they'll be ready soon enough." I laughed.

I honestly cannot wait to see Adaline all dressed up, I want nothing more to take a dress off of her at the end of the night though.

"Did you honestly not see any of their dresses?" Alec asked Dante.

"No, they made me stand outside of the stores and told me they were having girl time." Dante laughed.

"You guys really need to quit your complaining."

My head snapped toward her voice. Adaline, my eyes immidetly met hers even though they didin't stay there for very long. I couldn't help myself i had to check he rout. My eyes went scanning over her entire body.. She was wearing a dress I was not excpecting yet I was... It wasn't the sexy dresses we usually see at these event but damn I want to take this one off of her right now.

"uh Cat.. You look uh beautiful." Alec's stuttering broke me out of my gaze.

I stood up the chair and made my way over to Adaline.

"Adaline, you look marvelous." I extrened out my hand for her to take as she mad eher way down the last few steps.

"Thanks Leo." She blushed and put her face down as her cheeks began to become red.

"Are our dresses fine? We've never had to dress for this type of occasion?"  Cat spurted clearly nervous about tonight at the casino and with Alec.

"They're perfect Cat."  Alec said finally being able to speak properly.

"  Alec said finally being able to speak properly

Marcus O'Riley

"Okay everyone, I need to quickly brief you in on this case.  Ada James my previous girlfri"

"She's Marcus's entire life to fill everyone in."  Rose cut me off.

"Well yes, but tonight her capture and apparent new man is opening his new casino.  That's why were are all dressed the way we are and I appreciate the no questions asked about this tonight so far." I continued.

"Why are we all going to the opening?"  Ariana asked.

"Her new beau happens to be the leader of Rossi clan."  Adrian's words of truth stung my ears.

"Ope.." Ariana answered back.

"So tonight we are not actually invited, but I Mary our tech girl get 4 invites put in with fake names for us on the list.  For tonight I and Ian Marshall,  Rose you are Carly Otto,  Adrian you are Carl Lockhert, and for you Miss Ariana you are Dorthy Fox. Don't forget your name donlt break character unless you want all of this to go up in flames."