Chapter 25

Marcus O'Riley

"Why are we leaving? We've hardly been here for two hours?" Ariana asked as I was pulling her out of the casino and into the back alleyway.

"I'll explain later we need to get out of here NOW." I snapped and started to pick up my speed as we were heading toward the car.

"What about Rose and Adrian? They're still inside."

"Stop fucking second guessing what I'm saying and get to the car." I was now running with Ariana nearly on my heel.

We ran in silence down the block, I unlocked the car and hopped in, Ariana getting in moments after that.

"Ok now that you have to reason to be an asshole to me tell me why we literally ran out of there." She snapped at me.

"One week probation for you with that attitude to your superior, you've been working with us for 6 days. Also I got out because Rose and Adrian got stopped at the door and they knew for a fact I was there and would not be in there by myself." I snapped back.

"I'm sorry sir." she sunk back into the seat. "Who told you?" She quipped back quickly from her slump.

"Adaline."

Leo Rossi

"Adaline, lets get you cleaned up." I said walking out of the room where Valentino's lifeless body was laying.

She just looked up at me with a light smile, Catalina and Alec had already left the casino and were on there way back to her house. Alec wanted to insure she got home safely and was okay.

"Are you ok, given current conditions?" She turned away and walked toward the door.

"Can we go home."

That answered my question more than anything else could have.. I knew this wouldn't be easy for her.

"Of course." I walked up next to her and slid my arms around her waist and gave her a hug.

It took a moment but she wrapped her arms around me, I could feel her shaking and unease.

It was a blur leaving and going home, we rushed home as fast as we could.

I pulled the car into the garbage where was the first time I had realized that Adaline was asleep still clutching my hand.

I lightly pulled my hand away from hers and got out of the car. I walked over to her side of the car and quietly pulled the door open, unbuckled her, slid my arms underneath her and slid her out of the car. Shutting the car door with my foot I carried her inside.

"Baby, are we home?" Adaline murmed as she squirmed closer to me as if it was possible.

"Yes, were going up to bed right now." I said as I walked up the stairs savoring every moment of her in my arms.

"Mhm ok." She smiled and nuzzled her head into my shoulder.

I walked into the bedroom and set her down on the bed. She immediately moved her way over to my side of the bed and just layed there looking at me.

"What?" I asked looking back at her.

"Nothing.. I just can't believe what happened today."

"We can talk about it more in the morning." I said back to her.

"I don't want to talk about this, I want to forget it and sleep."

"What do you want to wear to bed?" I asked as I unbuttoned my shirt.

"The grey hoodie pleaseeeeee." She squeaked.

I put my sweats on and grabbed the sweatshirt Adaline wanted and walked over to the bed where she was laying.

"You need to take your dress off to put this on baby." I laughed.

She nearly ripped the two pieces off and threw them to the floor. I handed over the sweatshirt that she also threw onto the floor.

"What?"

She grabbed my hands and pulled me down on top of her. I flipped her over so she was now sitting on top of me.

"Finishing off what we had started in the car?" I smirked at her.

"Nope." She gave me a wicked smile back.

She kissed me. I immediately returned the kiss back to her, Adaline deepened the kiss.

The chemistry between us was exploding it was like we've been doing this forever.

She pulled away with an evil look on her face.

"Night baby." She rolled off of me in nothing but her panties and slid underneath the sheets next to me.

I just shook my head, she's literally the devil.

________________________________________________

Hello loves i am back ;)

New updates every Sunday (Including this sunday) Sorry for being MIA for so long but I had been working on too much stuff and there was a lot on my plate.

Please vote and comment!

Will Ada go see Marcus like he asked? Will she tell Leo?

Xoxo

lex