Ch. 14

Thank you all so so so much for the 90+ votes!! we are now at 106 votes!!  If we can get to 130 by Wednesday I will continue to do a double update!! xoxo 

________________________________________

Leo Rossi

"Alec fucking leave me alone." I said slamming the door on the car as I got out.

"You fucking left a bruise around her neck Leo." Alec looked at me standing next to the car still.

"I did what?" I turned around and my heart sank, I had never laid a hand on a girl before.

"She has a bruise going all the way around her neck, like complete circle." He snapped at me, he's been yelling at me giving me shit all day for being and asshole to her but this is first time he mentioned this to me.

"Oh my god." I shook my head I can't fucking believe this, I left Alec by the car and started walking around to the front of the house.

What the hell? There's a car here?

"Alec! Who's fucking car is this?" I yelled walking over to check out the red Buick sitting right outside the front door.

"What?" I heard Alec say as he slowly walked toward me.

His eyes went wide, fuck he doesn't know who this is. I ran up the front stoop skipping steps as ran to the front door with Alec a few steps behind me. I threw the front door open grabbing for the gun in my waistband. I slowed down and listened, I couldn't hear anything. Fuck fuck.

Where is Adaline.

"Go upstairs, I'll clear out down here." Alec whispered to me as he removed the gun from his waistband.

We started to walk our separate directions.

When I was about to steps upstairs Alec called,

"Leo there are two empty bottles of wine down here make sure she's not dead from choking on her own damn vomit."

I was nearly running again, fuck.

I was standing in Adaline's room when I heard laughter from down the hall.. What the fuck?

Following the sound of laughter I ended up in my room where the balcony doors were wide open, what the actual fuck. I tucked my gun back into my waistband and made my way over tot the doors. To my surprise I saw Adaline and a women I'd never seen before sitting in my hottub.

"Adaline, what is going on?" I asked seeing a another open bottle of wine sitting on the hot tub next to the girls.

"I'm hanging out with Cat obviously." She slurred, I tried to see the bruise on her neck but I couldn't.

"And who is Cat?" I asked.

"My bestest friend and an awesome worker." She laughed leaning her head on the shoulder of Cat.

"No you're my bestest friend AJ." Cat squealed and hugged her.

"What are you doing here Cat?" I asked once again, what even is this shit.

"AJ invited me." She said sipping out of the bottle.

"Go away Leo, we are having girl talk." Adaline smirked standing up in the hot tub revealing her body that was only covered by the barely there bikini top, my eyes immediately went up and down her body. After ogling over her body my eyes stopped and stuck to her neck where I could see the purple ring around her neck. I turned my head to get my eyes off of it.

"No more wine then, you two are drunk enough." I said walking over to the hottub to grab the wine.

"Fine." Adaline turned around.