Ch. 29

Ch. 29

Adaline James

Two weeks of constant babysitters and zero time alone. The fetus that was once growing inside of me passed on. Even though I was torn and dreading the possibility of having the baby of my rapist, no way i would've ever wished for me to lose it in this way, or anyway for that matter.

The door of the the bedroom opened slowly, and in came Leo and a plate of food.

"Adaline, how are you." He asked softly walking over to me.

Everyone has been waiting on me hand in foot since the accident, I'm essentially healthy other than some soreness from my hip, and some mild headaches from the concussion that refuses to go away.

"Same as I was when Alec was in here with water and hour ago." I smirked a bit.

"Would you like to go out of the house tonight?" Leo asked setting the plate on the side table next to the chair I was in.

I jerked my head to him saying that. I haven't had this offer in so long.

"Yes, please." I smiled, I stood up slowly and snaked my arm around his waist.

He burrowed his face into my neck. My affection from him has been very limited, he's been afraid to hurt me or make me cry. He blames himself for the accident, and with my emotions being all over the place from the miscarriage I've been crying over every little thing that happens.

I nudged him and he moved his head and looked at me.

I leaned in and kissed him, he seemed rather surprised at this action from me.

He deepened the kiss, I missed this from him. I moved my hands from his waist up to his hair and totally let him lead the kiss. I usually put up more of a fight for dominance but I just left him have it in this moment. Leo sat in the chair I was seated in and he pulled me into his lap. My hands remained combing through his hair, and his were grabbing at my waist moving me so I was rubbing up on his member. I moved this kiss down to his neck knowing that he loved it.

"Adaline, not now." He stood back up and set me down.

I just looked up at him.

"Tease." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Want me to show you what a real tease is if you roll your eyes at me again." He smirked back at me.

My eyes just went wide when he said that.

"Be ready by 6, we're leaving here no later than that. Formal attire as well." He smirked.

"Where are we going?" I questioned.

"Somewhere great." He said before walking toward the door.

"Now eat, we won't be eating for awhile where we're going." He smiled and shut the door.

I finally looked at the plate of food he brought in, which was a salad with all sorts of stuff on it. It didn't look like anything to special. However I still ate it.

____________________________________________________________________________

A few hours later

I stepped out of the shower and looked at the bruising along my legs mainly, also up on my hip. They aren't nearly as bad as they were. They are essentially gone they are more of a yellowish tinge now.

I continued to dry myself off and then wrapped my towel into my hair so it'd dry faster. I walked out of the bathroom and over toward the closet that has been filled with new clothes thanks to Leo, or should I say Marcie loaded the closet with instruction from Leo.