Chapter 43- Guys my age

((Y'all asked for it. WARNING: LIGHT/MODERATE SMUT.))
((Feel free to skip this chapter if you don't want to read it. It won't affect the story much and anything that it does I'll preface in the next chapter. I'm just writing this as it was requested and I thought it would be fun to do.~ Emi))
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After Levi had left Erwin's office he stood up and walked over to me lifting my chin with his hand gently.

"How're you feeling?" He asked examining my jaw.

"I told you I'm okay. It's just a bruise." I laughed him off.

"Still. It looks at least a little painful." I flinched as he brushed his thumb over the purple mark that had formed.

"Really. I'm okay." I insisted.

"Well, I must say, you really put me in my place there didn't you... Standing up for the Captain. Yelling at me like I was a disobedient child. You'd do well to remember your place as well y/n. I could very easily have you thrown in prison for your crimes." He joked caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"You wouldn't dare" I giggled in response

"You're right. I wouldn't. You've made me love you too much." He smiled softly. "I've got something to show you "

"Ooh... Mysterious. What is it?" I asked eagerly. Erwin turned and returned to his desk reaching under it and pulled out something wrapped in dark green fabric.

I walked over in curiosity as he peeled back the layers that protected whatever lay beneath. After removing the final piece I studied what lay on his desk in front of me.

It's brushed steel texture called for me to touch it. It was cold , sturdy and had joints at the elbow, wrist and on each individual finger.

"What do you think?"

"Erwin... It's amazing!"

"It's still a prototype but Hange wants me to test it out." He rolled up his sleeve and carefully attached it to the place where his arm used to be. Pulling an ear piece from his pocket he put it into his ear before stretching out his arm and wiggling his fingers.

"I want to be able to hold you in my arms the way I did when we first met."

"Then... Let's try it.... Give it a test run?" I said shyly tucking a piece of hair behind my ear

Erwin smiled. "Alright."

He stood and pulled me into his arms our lips locking. He held me firmly against him as he moved to bury his head in the crook of my neck inhaling my scent before returning to my lips hungrily. My arms draped over his shoulder he moved his arms downward gripping my thighs and lifting me up onto his desk. I toed off my shoes and swung my legs back and forth as they dangled off the side.

I blushed red as he moved his hand to my chin again moving it up to look into his steely blue eyes. I flinched as his cold metal fingertip slid down my neck to my collarbone. He continued to look at me his eyes asking for approval. I gave a small nod before he began to unbutton my blouse. As he did so reached my hand up to his neck pulling his lips back to mine.