Chapter 53

Raevon

The door bursts open and I look up to see Amee storm in wearing a gorgeous red gown, her hair done up in curls and she even has a thin layer of makeup on. The look doesn't suit her. She's still gorgeous, it just doesn't make her seem like Amee anymore.

"Ooh, where have you been tonight," I say, sitting up on my bed, acting overly interested, though I'll have to admit to myself that I am slightly intrigued. I have been ever since this morning. What's she up to?

"I'm so unbelievably stupid!" She growls. She practically rips the pins from her hair and shakes it loose. "Can you help me get this off?!" She says, extremely frustrated. I jump up and help her undo her dress.

"What happened?" I ask.

"I just decided to be stupid enough to actually go to the bar where Clint was waiting for me," she says. My brows peak with interest.

"Clint was waiting for you?" I say.

"Apparently not." She spits. "Not with Gracie basically groping him," she says.

"Okay, wait, back up," I say as she walks in the bathroom to take her dress off, "was Clint waiting for you at a bar?" She groans.

"I don't even know. When I see Clarity remind me that I need to kill her." She comes out of the bathroom in her robe and throws her dress on her bed with anger. She begins to wipe the makeup off her face.

"What does Clarity have to do with this?"

"She said that Clint wanted to meet me at this bar, and that if I didn't show up than he'd back off completely," she says, slipping some pants on under her robe. I frown.

"Did you consider if Clarity actually heard this from Clint?" I say. She stops and frowns, still angry but now in thought.

"I saw her talking to Gracie right before she ran to me, basically exploding to tell me," she says. I raise a brow. She screams out a groan, ripping her robe off and slipping on a t-shirt. "I-is this some kind of game that they are playing with me?! I= I'm gonna- ooh!" She screams. "I gotta get out of here." She walks out of our room, leaving the door open. I walk to it and watch her march out of the hallway. I frown in thought.

The imagine of pulling the trigger comes to mind. The escapee's head jerking. Blood splattering on Amee's face. Her head in my line of sight as I watched her crawl under her car. What were you up to, Amee? Were you telling the truth, that he was making no sense, that he was insane? What was he saying to you?

Because I know he was not insane.

A/N:

So intense! Do you all think Raevon is going to get to the bottom of Amee's secret??