Stay Tuned!

While Stonegate University is under heavy inspection by Raevon Knight, follow the story of Desmond Fox. How is it that he seems to be the outlet to everyone's troubles and everyone's secrets?

Chase Storm has sat dormant for much too long and it's time for him to find some answers.

Dustin Williams didn't cut himself from his friends by choice, and when they demand answers, he re-enters their lives, also not by choice.

Is Ashlee Longwood hired for her photography skills, or for the fact that some find her voice appealing for a much deadlier task?

Chelsea Storm hasn't spoken to her brother in years; why now is she making an appearance in her hometown?

Liam Butler has never been in so much trouble. Running to Paradise Falls for help, he finds himself in the mist of the very thing that caused his problem.

Scarlett Shepherd is chasing something, but when she finally catches it, her doubt is overpowering. Should she do her job and eradicate it, or will her conscience reign above her career this time?

Natasha Hume has done something in the recent past that even she's not sure of, which leads her to past ties and a lot of questions.

Harmony Hume is following her sister into dangerous places whether her boyfriend, Declan Kelly, joins her or not. But he himself has a danger about him that he doesn't know how to get under control.

They are all tied together, will they make it out alive? There is something bigger going on

They are all tied together, will they make it out alive? There is something bigger going on. Bigger then all of them.