2

JENNIE KIM'S POV

"Rosie,we have-"

"Shhh" she shushed me out of blue with her hand on my lips.I am currently holding a file for the information about the Casino we had in New York City abroad.She asked me to prepare for all the information yesterday and instruct me to send them to her house by 8 in the night.So,here I am with this shit lots of information in hand right on 8 stepping into her house just to get my mouth slapped shut by her all of sudden right when I stepped into her kitchen.

I came straight to the kitchen once I get in because I texted her earlier and she told me she will be in her kitchen.Well,I can say our kitchen.We are living with each other since we are born.My parents is her parents relative.My father is her father twin brother.So,they've been living together even before they got married and after they got married.Me and Rosie are just like sister to each other.

She retreat her hand from my mouth.Her face is calm.She didn't even spare a glance towards me.

Let me tell you.My this sister is weird.I mean,the weirdest person I ever seen in my life.She does not talk much but when she open her mouth,her words either too blunt or full of sarcasm or full of bitter truth or goes straight to the fucking point.She's boring and a bitch.Her mouth can be said full of venom that are ready to spit out.

I look at her slightly annoyed. "Why are y-" another slap land on my mouth again causing me to groan and shove her hand harshly away. "I swear Rosie.Slap me once again and I'll make sure to get my fucking hands laid on your damn mouth also!" I hiss frantically.

She roll her eyes then point her finger towards the plate on the kitchen island.It was a steam meat.

Is that what she's been watching secretly behind this kitchen sliding door frame?

"You scare the mosquito away Jennie.Congratulations for ruining my whole entire interesting movie I watched since the past two hours ago" she says then began to step in.She took the plate from the kitchen island and threw the food away into the rubbish bin.

I walk towards the kitchen island and sits on the chair. I sigh. "Two hours you say?" I says sarcastically while scanning the file in my hand.

She hummed.

Only a hummed.I told you.She is a very quiet person since born.Even her mother told me she did not cry too much when she is a baby.She often look all cranky or serious or pulling a murderous face/glare.

She is the true definition of emotionless human.Most of the conversation between us two ended up me bragging about something crazily alone.I was like talking to the wall; emotionless,nothing but a thing.In Rosie case,it's I am talking to a emotionless living things.Sounded like a crazy bitch to spend a life with,right? Well,beat my ass cus I've been living my 24 years out of my original age which happen to be 25 this year.She was born a year later than me and here we are living together since then.Just the two of us now since our family are dead to a bombing that happen in an event at Japan three years ago.I'm used to her heartless ass.

"Have you taken you dinner? Or do you want me to cook for you?" She asked casually like she hadn't slap me on my mouth few minutes earlier.She walk away from the sink and took a sit across to me.Clapsing her hand with her elbow resting on the kitchen island,she stare at me with her infamous cold face.

I shook my head. "No please.I doubt your sincere intention.I cause your interesting movie ended earlier than your liking.So,I must say I know you'll going to put something inside my food later to kill me because of it" I tease but with a very casual tone of voice.No surprise but I've done this a lot in my life.Well,pretending,acting and yada yada..