56

Author:First extra update for this week ✨

************************************

ROSÉANNE PARK'S POV

I feel breathless as my mouth gets watery.My G-spot down there is throbbing so painfully as she lick her lips with that sensual look.Her eyes stayed on my lips like she is more than eager,wanting to kiss me.

And for the first time in forever,I am taking the biggest risk in my life to find the possible hidden answer for all those weird symptoms I've been dealing with.The questions is; Is what Irene told me true,or not?

Only one way to figure them out.By kiss.

"Rosie" she whispers seductively to me as she lift her eyes up to stare into mine.And I immediately feel something deep inside me gets weaker like my mind was blown with that seductive look,seductive voice,seductive eyes.God..she is driving me insane.

She swallow hard as she keeps her eyes on me.I say nothing.I don't know what to say.I just feel like,I want she to kiss me.

No.Scratch that.I want to kiss her.

"We can't turn back the time once it's done.Are you sure you want to do this?" She hoarsed.There is fear hinted in her tone of voice.But nevertheless,she still glance in every two seconds down to my lips.

She is right.Am I sure to do this?

I furrowed my eyebrows.Do I really want to do this?

But then,I look down to her lips, glancing up and down from her dark mesmerizing eyes and her plump lips.Something inside me is screaming telling me to just kiss her.My mind feel dizzy because it keeps yelling I want this.I want her.I want that lips on mine.

What should I do? Listen or ignore?

By reflex,I wrap my hands around her neck.She just stayed froze as she widened her eyes like she was surprise.

"Once it was said,I am done.No turning back,ain't a regret" I pull her towards me and crashed our lips together.

Kiss.

We are kissing.

And it feels..she feels warm.It feels so,right.And there it goes,my heart is beating faster,something inside me like thousands of flies flying inside my stomach.

Love.Irene is right.I had fallen in love with this girl.

She moved her lips on mine and i blinked.It took me by surprise because she is poking on my lips with her tongue,totally asking for an entrance permission.Shall I give in?

"Rosie" she moan in between our kiss and I instantly feel a very pleasurable throbbing down there in my panties.Unintentionally,I parted my lips as a moan escaped my throat.She took an advantage on my pleasurable moment and pushed her tongue in.

"Ugh.." I threw my head back while she is licking all the way in my mouth.She move her tongue so damn great that I can feel her tongue all over my mouth.She taste so great.She taste like mint.God..if only I knew it would taste so dam great lime this..–

Feeling lost to the extremely high in this sensation that I swore is my first time in forever,I bring my hand up to tugged on her hair.

"Mmph" she whimp when I pull her hair harshly.She either like or dislike the hair pull.I don't really know which one.Or maybe,I don't have the time to care about it.I just..my internal self is begging and begging to take her clothes off and got all the body to myself.

And I want it now.I don't care about anything anymore.I want Lisa.I fucking want her very much.

I pull away.