28

(Jennie's Phone Call)

Jennie: Hello Rosie

Rosie: Jennie,why do you call?

Jennie: We have a problem!

Rosie: Yeah?

Jennie: Mr.Seon goes on rampage because of the contract you terminate with him!

Rosie: Then?

Rosie: Rosie,uggh..c'mon be serious.It's Mr.Seon we are talking about here.You do know how wicked that man is and how he will kill anyone who dare to mess with him.Hyper,Jassy,Mesella,Gorge,Jurision,they all are dead.Not enough,their death are purposely being a show to everyone to be a warning not to mess with the Seon Legacy.You do remember about the fact they got a scratch with Seon name on their chest when they died,right? They were hang out on their own home window and I don't want that to happen to you Rosie!

Rosie: Jennie.Don't worry.Let them come for me.I'll be gladly waiting for him.

Jennie: What the fuck Rosie?! Why are you always so hard-headed like this?

Rosie: Anything else you want to say?

Jennie: Rosie c'mon! Stay in the Manoban for more times than you plan on for your safety for some time.Maybe after few weeks,his anger will subsides.

Rosie: I'll think about that but for honest,NO.

Jennie: Please Rosie.

Rosie: I'll agree if you give me 10 reason as to why I should agree on staying here longer.

Jennie: I have one! And that would be strong as hell that I swore you won't be able to reject this request.

Rosie: And that is?..

Jennie: I'll tell Lalisa.I won't tell her about the reasons but I'll tell her your life is in danger.Jisoo told me she loves you and I figure out something after I hack her phone that I'm sure of something.

Rosie: Don't you dare.Now,tell me what it is that you found?

Jennie: Yada Yada.Dont wanna tell you for now.Just stay there and I'll tell you soon but not today,not now,not tommorow.Maybe someday.

Rosie: Jenni—

Jennie: Bye Rosie! I love you so much my one and only love in this earth surface.I miss you.Muah!

(Jennie terminate the call)

-------------------------------------------------------

:)

I'm busy today.So,this is all for today.I'll give y'all some more when I'm not busy.

Sorry:(

*Vote and Comment*

Thank You For Reading ❤️