47

Author: Hello readers!!!! I am here again as the uh..how do we call the ghost that grant wish in Aladdin cartoon movie? I forgot the name.

So,one of you guys said he/she wants the update tonight.So,I'm granting his/her wish as promised.

I'll take a break for now and will start doing the bet again when I'm ready.So,stay tune and keep commenting.Enjoy!

***********************************

JENNIE KIM'S POV

"Rosie I'm home!" I chirped as I close the door shut behind me.I took off my sandals and put it aside on the shoes rack.

"..." Silence.The house is quiet.It always is actually but she will always answered "here" to me if I announce my return.It's just.. it's been a week she become a very quiet person.More quiet than the old Rosie.She didn't talk much and most of the time zoning out to God knows where.It's like her body is here but her mind is somewhere else.

"Rosie? Where are you?" I shouted when I see there's no familiar figure that will always gonna sit on the couch watching TV in the living room.Weird how she is not here waiting for me.Well,I know she is always waiting for my return by using the watching tv as an excuse.She worried about me and care for me.She just don't want to show it off.Showing her emotions is not in her must to do list.She avoided them like she avoided walking onto the wall.That's just how she is.

Frowning,I walked towards the kitchen.

"Rosie?" I called as I peek my head on the parted slidding door.

No one.Where is she?

"Rosie,you scare me.Where are you?" I shouted louder this time.I started to feel worry.What if something bad happens to her like the other day where she got attacked in our home during my absence? After all,she is the main target for these evil people nowadays.And that worries me to death.I know she don't need my help because she is strong.She master all the martial arts skills from Judo to Taekwando.She knows boxing and may more things.Everything about fighting,she know them well.That makes her become a hard target.Her looks is innocent.She got a small figure with feminine looking body.People always got fooled by that fact.

Sighing heavily,i pinch the bridge of my nose. "God..where is she?" She mumble under my breath.

Swallowing my anxiety away,I decided to find her in her room.So,I walked towards the stairs.

Once I'm up there,I walk to the very left door and knocked on her door.

"Rosie hey.It's me,Jennie.Are you in there?" I asked and waited for her to open the door.

That's it if she is in there.

"..." Silence.

Is she even at home? I don't think she will be out because she don't like being out.

Curious,I reach for the door knob and twist it open.

Locked.

So,she must be in there.

I knock the door five times. "Rosie hey.It's me,Jennie.Open this door please.Don't lock yourself up" I begged.

"..." Silence.

Okay,she is in there but she refuse to answer to my knocking.Maybe she is sleeping.

"I take that you are sleeping.Do find me if you need anything.I'll be in my room" I announce and then sigh.One week with the silent Rosie is not a good time.She's been too quiet.Too quiet that I began to feel worry sick if she is facing a depression or what.Who knows if she is having her mental breakdowns time? And that wasn't just a breakdown but a depression symptoms.

No.I can't let that happen.

"Nighty Rosie" I says and turning away to walk towards my own room at the other end.

The sound of door creaked open reach my ears.

"Did Lisa come to the office today?" She asked quickly.This is the usual questions she asked since five days ago everytime I'm back from the office.Weird how she always asked for the other girl when she can call her if she want to.After all,she must got Lisa number in her phone,right? She spend a week at the other girl house before.So,it would be sensible for her to have Lisa phone number.

I shook my head. "No" I reply honestly.

To be honest,I find it weird also how Lisa didn't come and find Rosie anymore.Weird how Lisa had stopped looking for her and even coming here.Before,the other girl make countless of attempt to get near to Rosie.She made as many reason as she can to see her.So,why did she stop? Why did Rosie the one who is looking for Lisa these days? Did something happen between this two?

I hope no.

Her face fell down.She looked sad.She did not mask her feeling.She looks vulnerable right now.She is putting her guard down.

And that weird.

And worries me even more.

"Alright.Night Jennie" she says and turn to close the door.

"Wait" I held the door before she could close it. "What's wrong? I've been noticing you asking about her more than you should do.Anything happen between you two?" I asked quickly.

Rosie sigh and shook her head.

Oh.. she's going to ignore that question.I swear.

"Nothing Jennie.Go to rest.I have to do my work" she dismissed and I roll my eyes.I told you!

"I know something is bothering you.Mind to share?" I offered.

She shook her head again.

"Nothing.I'm fine" she lied.

"Rosi—"

"I just find it quite..strange" she breathe out before a sigh escaped her mouth. "It's too quiet nowadays.I feel so quiet.My days feels too dim.My life feels..depopulated.That's all"

Strange? Quiet? Dim? Depopulated?

Why?

"Why?" I asked.

"Nothing.It just..it just feel that way" she shut her eyes close. "She usually make a chaos and noises and tries to annoyed me every single day.Now she don't and I feel..—"

"Lonely?" I guessed that makes Rosie open her eyes back.

"No" she shook her head. "There's no such thing" she retorted and I roll my eyes.She never wants to admit her true feelings.

Little did she know,I notice how she is getting more and more drawn to Lisa.Little did she know,I can see she is more than already got attached to the girl.Who she wants to fool here? Me? Pfftt..she can't fool me.

Go on hide thousands of feeling she want but when it comes to Lisa,I can see the love clearly from her eyes when she spoke her name.After all,she never care to mention other people name before except for that girl.Plus,lately I've been receiving the questions, "Did Lisa come to the office today?" a lot when I got home.What proves could be stronger than these?

Nothing.

"Alright" I shrugged.I decided to play cool.It's not like I can't ask Jisoo later to be the FBI in this matter.Oops!

Had I mention that I am now somebody girlfriend? And that starts when Jisoo asked me out for a date in front of my own company.Things just got started and we declare our love to each other.

"I'll be in my room" I remind and walked towards my room after I saw her nodding her head.

Fishy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:)

"Fishy"

*Vote and Comment*

Thank You For Reading ❤️