61

ROSÉANNE PARK'S POV

"Marry me"

Seven alphabet,two words,beautiful meaning.Did I fucking hear her right? Wait. Did I even awake by now?

She walked towards me until she was a step away.Lisa wrap her hands around my waist and then use her right hand to lift my chin so that I can look into her eyes.

So,I stare.I stare at her eyes that was shinning with love and affection.She is staring at me with so much love that even my heart beat really fast for the love spread by the warmth of her hands on my exposed waist.

"I'm serious Rosie" she hoarsed romantically like the sound of soothing wave on night time in the beach. "We've been dating for three weeks now.Been in war for three years.Been fighting since forever.I know you before I met you.We don't see each other yet and still I can hate you even when you are afar and that I never saw who you are years back then.What could be proved more than that? We got connection.We were meant to be.We were made for each other.Fate is pulling us together by hating than loving.Ironic how it sounds like but we both are here today.Otherwise,what could explain those attraction with love at first sight of mine? Otherwise,what could explain the fact that we've been head over heels with each other? You can't lose me.And of course,I can't lose you as well" she lean in and peck on my lips. "I love you so much,Roséanne Park.So damn much that even everything in this world seems not interesting anymore than you.When you are not around,my world is spinning.Yup,it is spinning but it spins without purposes.It spins for nothing.When you are not seen,I struggle with the problem of searching a light to give the meaning to my life.So,.."

Lisa took three steps backwards,leaving me on my feet and kneel down on one knees.

I'm stunned.The words..the love confession..the—

"I know this will sounds crazy" she sneak her hands into her right suit pocket. "But will you marry me,My Roséanne Park? Be my legal wife.Be the lovers until the end of the day where we die for the fate that was written for us.Be my best friend I could fight with my whole life until death do us apart.Be my sister that loves me even when we fight to the worst.I promise to love,to care,to be there for you in your good and bad time.Everything you are doing in your life whether it was in the form of problem,battle,happiness or sorrow,I will make it mine for I can't live without you, Rosie" she showed me a red box and open it.

Ring.

It was a damn ring.She..she..she..she is proposing to me.I..what should I say? I don't even read about proposing matters in the internet.What did woman say when their girlfriends propose to them?

I swallow hard as I stare at the blue diamonds rings that shines like a star on the sky in night time.It even got diamonds on every sides of it.It shines like a shooting stars!

Damn.The rings looks so beautiful.Lisa really had a good taste in jewelry.I should learn from her from now on.

I blinked my eyes. "I..I can't" I finally says.

Lisa clear her throat and sigh to my words.She lowered her head but keep her hands up with the rings displayed in between us. "You know.I will not budge from this position until you say yes.You either say Yes or Very Yes" she says in defeating tone with a little crack in her tone of voice that sends a sharp jabbing pain straight to my heart.She look so down.She don't even lift her head to look at me with those dark shining eyes.

Should I tell her the truth?

"Lisa", I sigh and kneel down to level her.I put a hand on her shoulder for her attention so that she will at least look at me but she didn't.She just lowered her head down staring at the floor beneath us.