79

LALISA MANOBAN'S POV

Heavy wind brushing my face as I clutch harder the letter and the pregnancy test in my hand while staring above to the dark sky that is about to pour it's rain.I sigh and shut my eyes close hoping this is all just a bad dream and I'll be waking up soon from it.But then when I open my eyes,I realize this is a real world I'm living in.My thought was the one my fantasy.

"Get in here,sweetheart.You might catch a cold if you stay there too long.You have been here since 4 hours ago" my mother says as she appear beside me with a sigh escaping her mouth.I understand she is worried.I understand she don't like I'm being like this but what can I do? Sitting will only make me feel restless as the thought of Rosie racing inside my mind.My mom told me to wait for the information coming from the best groups she gave the mission to track the Alberto brat to find my Rosie but it seems so long right now.It's been a day and I can't wait any longer if today,they also hadn't found any information about her whereabouts.I feel like I'm going insane.

"Lisa" my mom put her hand on my shoulder.Sad tone was used and she sigh again. "You know,if Roséanne is here,she won't like the way you tortured yourself like this.That girl loves you to heaven and hell that she will end the world just for you even though her attitude showed as if she doesn't care about anything but herself.Only those who really know her can see she is doing most of it for the people she loves around her" my mom says. "She's a good girl hiding behind the tough mask"

I nod my head agreeing to her words.A smile born on my lips as the memory of her got freaked out just because I almost shot myself with my own gun because I wanted to impress her by playing tricks,turning the gun,pulling the trigger and shoot in front but I failed and the bullet shot right an inch almost hitting me on my arms instead.I just got a scratch and bleed a bit but she is freaked out and burn the gun on fire.She took care of my hands like it was a serious wound and forbid anyone to be near me so that nobody will ever accidentally hitting me on my wounded hands.She made sure I was clean always and my surroundings clean and shines like a diamond.Not a single dust nor rubbish are allowed to be in my room.She stayed with me whole day and night,kissing me on my arms near the wound.

I miss her.

"Yeah" is all I can say as my smile vanish at the thought she is no longer here and that I miss her being here with me.My jaw clench and I clutch harder the precious letter and the pregnancy test in my hand, wishing they are here and I could celebrate the most happy moments with Rosie for our first child together.

"Now let's get back in there,shall we? Let's eat dinner" my mom says and nudge me on my shoulder but I just shook my head as a no and she sigh for the third time. "Li—"

"Get in there mom.You might catch a cold if you stay here that long with me.I'm fine" I says coldly.

"You know,if you got sick before we could find her,there will be no use,right?"

I took a deep breath as I took in all her words.She is right about that.What if I got sick before we found my wife? I personally had said that I will do the saving mission myself once they can track Alberto whereabouts.

Heavy boots enchoed coming to my way from the back.The sound of the boots making a loud tap on the floor is familiar to me.All my man's use the boots while working.

"Yes,young man.Do you have anything to share?" My mom turn around and speak to the man.

"Yes,Great Mistress Manoban" he reply.

Immediately,I turn around and desperately grip his arms and shook his body. "What? What did you find out?" I ask frantically.

He flashes me a shock look but recover as he clears his throat. "We..we found their whereabouts by tracking every single near CCTV camera near to the house that day where the wedding was held.And that we finally notice they switched from Blue Mercedes car to the red and both Mistress God are stuffed into the car before they drive it to the end of the way in south where the area has no more CCTV footage.But.." he trailed and I shook his body again.

"Finish your damn words!" I yelled.He flinch in my grip and tremble. "You better talk now before I shoot your head" I let go of him and pull out a gun behind me.I point the gun towards his head and he widen his eyes and took a step backwards.

"Lisa! Put your gun down!!" My mother scowl beside me.

"Not until he told me about it!" I hissed back.My mother groan but nod afterwards,signaling the man to continue whatever goddamn shit he got in his mind right now.

"But we actually.." he pause and clear his throat as he keep his eye on my gun. "We actually think it was a trap.Alberto is well known for his trick and merciless skills to get whatever he wants.He wasn't tied with any rules nor he cares about being attacked"

I frown. "So,your point is that you want to say he purposely making it's easy for us to find out where my wife are?" I thought out loud.

"Sound like it" my mother agree.

I lower my gun and put it back behind me. "Do Jisoo know about this?" I ask.

"Yes,Master Lalisa" he reply. "she told me to tell you about this and that I have to Inform you that she will make a preparation for the saving mission later"

"What?!" My mother yelled beside me that I snap my head towards her. "What do you mean later?" She hissed.

"Uhh.." the man scratch his forehead,looking flustered. "I uhhh—"

"WE SHOULD DO IT NOW!" My mother anf I scream in unison.The man looked shock and nod his head frantically.

"Y..yes.I..i will tell Co–Master Jisoo right now.I think she is waiting for you both" he says.

"Go" I dismissed. "I will have to keep some things inside my room first" I says as I stare at the two precious things in my hand.

"Yes, Master Lalisa" he bowed and left.

At the same exact time,my phone ding and I frown in confusion.I told my assistant that I will not accept any message about works and sure Jisoo wasn't going to text me because she is busy with the preparation.My mother is here so..

I fish my phone from my pocket and saw it write "you received a photo from 0+++++".

"Who the hell use that kind of number?" I mumble under my breath.

"What's wrong?" my mother ask beside me.

I shrug and clicked on the message.As soon as the contain appear,I almost dropped my phone as my jaw clench and my body tense.My eyes twitch and I took a hard breath with my jaw turn shaky and my anger boiling inside me.

"I WILL FUCKING KILL HIM IF I FOUND HIM!" I yelled as I clutch the phone tightly in my hand while staring at the photo.

"AND I WILL TORTURED HIS CORPSE AFTER YOU DONE!" my mother hissed beside me.

I stare at the photo again.It was the photo of Rosie from the back sight with her hands tied on a chair.Her back was on the camera.I couldn't see her face and I don't need to see her face just to know it was her.Her blonde hair and that similar small body figure and that wedding dress is enough for me to identify her.

From the photo,I can see some part on the side and even on the back of her dress was torn and they all turn dark, red,bluyish and I can say dirty.They must had done something to her and that what makes my heart wanting to stop beating for godness sake I feel like my heart want to explode inside my damn fucking chest.

"I'll have go and be quick.I don't care if it's a trap or whatever.If I die,I die.As long as Rosie is save and that I am with her.Fate can play whatever game it wants" I says and run towards the exit of the rooftops to head downstairs to meet with Jisoo to start the mission.

"Wait for me Rosie.I'm coming" I says in my run. "I promise to hold you,to stay and to care.I should had said yes when you asked me.I'm so sorry love" I put the letter and the pregnancy test inside my pocket and tun with all my strength towards the stairs to head for Jisoo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:(

I'm nervous guys for the next chapter or can I say,for the next move .

*Vote and Comment*

Thank You For Reading ❤️