40

LALISA MANOBAN'S POV

Thousands of messages,uncountable amount of calls.Where had she gone to? Why was it so hard for her to answer my damn call and reply to my fucking message?!

Three days has been passed with her ignoring my calls,my message and everything like we never met.I am too busy after the last day I went to her house because the project with Louma Group had just started.It's a big project that's going to give a lot of benefits to our Manoban group.At first,I could give all my focus on my work but as the day went on the first day where I got no reply,nor a seen on chats from her,I started to grew frustrated.Where is she? Is she okay? Why didn't she reply to my message? Was it because she is too busy to make a minute to type some good fucking words saying she is fine to make me stop worrying about her?

First day,yes.Yes I can still be patient thinking she is busy.Second day? Still.Still I try to think of the positive side she might be busy again.But today on the third day? No.No I can't do this anymore.She is driving me crazy.So here I am in front of Roséanne home door with a bucket of Red Rose flower in hands right after work.It's 6pm right now.

I just hoped she will be home by now.

I knock on the door twice lightly and waited for anyone or more specifically the blonde that been haunting my day and night.

"..." Silence.

Is nobody home?

I knock on the door twice again but harder.Then I waited.

"..." Silence.

Don't tell me-

"Jennie" I heard the groan of the very familiar person I've been longing for as she pull the door open that reveals her umm.. what's with the messy hair and the stained red white shirts and the loose strap on one side for the tank top? The smell of liquor hitted my nose almost makes me cringe.She looked all...messy.

Hotty messy! Shit!

She let the door open as she walks back inside without even minding to look at me to checked if I'm really Jennie or not.

Shall I say something? Why do I feel lost for words all of sudden? Fuck!

"Uh.." I scratch my nape nervously as I stare at Roséanne taking a seat on the couch and began to massage her temple.Is she sick? Is that why she didn't reply to any of my calls and messages?

"Close the door Jennie.The mosquitoes gonna get in" she says with her eyes close as she keeps massaging her temple. "God,this fucking headache is killing me to death" she groan and I grew more worry about her condition.

As my concern take over everything inside me,I step into the house and close the door behind.Then slowly taking my steps towards her on the couch.

Once I'm standing right in front of her,I study her face.She looked pale,thinner and messy.

I place my hand on her forehead. "Are you sick?" I asked as I feel her head just in normal heat.

Her eyes shot open and she slapped my hands away by reflex harshly. "What the hell?!" She push me away and stood up abruptly on her feet with a scowl on her face. "What are you doing here?!" She asked. "No wait.." she paused as she began to eye me up and down. "This must be one of my imagination" she laugh sarcastically.

I blinked my eyes in confusion as I watch her laughing sarcastically without apparent reason.What the hell is happening to her?

"She really fucked with my mind.First,stay in my mind from day to night.Then haunt me with her words and voice.Now what?" She slapped her forehead as she smile sarcastically. "Now she make me see her like she was really here while she is not.I'm really going to get crazy" she says.