52

Author: Friday Update ✨

*************************************

ELAINE MANOBAN'S POV

"C'mon Lisa.Smile a bit.We are suppose to be happy in front of these food" I says to the grumpy looking Lisa with folding arms on her chest.She is staring dagger to the food in her plate as if the food just slapped her face hard and she is mad.

"Right.If you don't want to eat..then" Jisoo got up from her seat and took the sausage away from Lisa plate.

"Hey!" Lisa scowl.She slap Jisoo hands hardly that it makes Jisoo wince in pain. "Nobody dares stealing my sausages" she snapped.

I roll my eyes.This two daughters of mine will never grew up.Always remain the same since they are kiddos until now.They literally fight with each other everytime they sat in a same room.Figthing has become their must to do list if they are together.

Childish.

Jisoo stick her tongue out playfully and put back the sausage she just took onto Lisa plate again.

"Now,eat that before I steal it for real" Jisoo threatened.

Lisa narrow her eyes with threatening look. "If you dare to steal my sausages,I will kick you dick.I swear to God"

"Well,you can get a kick from me later for what you had done yesterday.As for now,let me take the sausage"

A familiar voice came from the dining room entrance, accompanied with clicking heels.Three of us snap our head towards the source of the sound in unison and..umm..Is she even for real? Wait..why did she wear..

She walk towards the eyes wide with jaw dropped Lisa without hesitation and lean in to take the sausages with her hands from the plate.

"Mmm..delicious" she moan.

She then glance on my way.

"Hi mama Noban" she greeted professionally with head bowing a bit.

"P..pardon?" I bewilderedly ask.I mean,she just called me mama Noban.Did I hear her wrong?

I hope I don't hear her wrong.I want her to officially calling me by that name.It sounds good.

"I said hi" she deadpan. "And mama Noban too" she repeated.

Instantly,my feet fidget and I stood abruptly on my seat. "Oh my god my daughter in law Roséanne" I walk towards her and pull her into a big hug. "It's been a long time I didn't saw you"

"Well,good news for you that I will stay the night here" she says in the hug.

Okay.This girl is the type of determinating woman.If she wants that,she will do that.What I actually mean here is,she is inviting herself to have a sleepover here on her own when she knows it was my house.

But well,I like this determination traits from her.She is just like me.I'll go for whatever I want with no hesitation or fear that can stop me.

"And thank you for calling me as your daughter in law" she says and a sound of someone choking filled the air.

We both pull away from the hug and then look over the source of the sound.

Lisa.She is choking on her drink.

"Oh my god Lisa!" Roséanne rushes to her side and began to stroke Lisa back gently. "You should had been more careful!"

"Not Lisa fault man.She just heard something she's been crazy about.And plus,you are too sexy with that underwear beneath" Jisoo butt in and then instantly receiving a murderous glare from Roséanne.

"I'll tell Jennie you are eyes grooping on me" Roséanne threatened,causing Jisoo to laugh nervously.

"Okay okay.I'm sorry" Jisoo roll her eyes. "I'm going out with Jennie.Have a fun night fuckers" she says and then stood up from her seat to exited the dining room.

"I'm out too.Just..have fun girls!" I says with a hint to give them their privacy since the Blondie just happen to be here tonight out of blue.She looked more carefree,concern and softer.

And that is weird.

But well,as long as she come here,what matters should I be concern about? What I'm concerning about right now is,will Lisa be able to talk to her according to the plan? At the rate of 1 to 10,my belief in Lisa is 5.She is a total idiot when it comes to Roséanne.

Well,example for right now.She literally choke on her water and then just stupidly stare at Roséanne as if she can't believe the girl is right before her eyes.

"Bye girls", I wave my goodbye. "And that was a nice underwear Roséanne.I like that" I smile with clicking sound of my tongue before I walk out of the dining room with a super wide smile.

As soon as I exited the dining room,I jump on my feet in joy.

"Yes Elaine! Yes! You did it!" I shouted in whisper to myself.I can't believe this.It works! Everything is working!!

I pull my phone out from my pocket and dial someone number. The phone rang and soon,the familiar feminine voice said hello.

Me: Thank you for helping me.It works.She is here right now.

The helper: No problem Great Mistress Manoban.I am just doing what is necessary.Besides that,Roséanne was like my own family.I've been with her for years.

Me: Mhmm..I know.Her mother is my best friend in case you forgot.The fact that I know they got a daughter but never care to show how she looked in public makes me wonder if their daughter got some problem.So,it is confirm now the girl is fine.Claire really hide her daughter away from people.It's hard to see her daughter.

The helper: Yeah,I know.That is why I trust you.Since you are the best friend to the late Great Mistress Claire,please take a good care of her only princess like your own.

Me: Don't worry.I will try my best.Besides that,I like that girl.She suits Lisa a lot.

The helper: Well,nice to hear that.Just don't hurt her.That's all.She's been hurt so much after her parents death.You know what happen to them,right?

Me: Yeah.Of course I know.Well, that's all for now

The helper: Have a good day.

I terminate the call and put the phone back into my cardigan pocket.

With a heavy steps and a shooting memory came across my mind,I took a deep breath.Her parents death.Roséanne parents death.She hasn't know what actually happen to those family of hers that got murder by someone.I owe her lots of blood debt that even my death couldn't pay for all of it.I will tell her about the truth one day.Just not now or soon because she and Lisa just got started to get close with each other.I don't want to ruin anything between them.

One day Roséanne.One day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:)

I got nothing to say for this one.

*Vote and Comment*

Thank You For Reading ❤️