8

ROSÉANNE PARK'S POV

"Jeon break his promise"

"WHAT?!" I yell.Did I just heard the Jeon Leader break his promise?

Jennie sigh. "You heard me Rosie.He break the promise he made to us.He said he wants us to be his partner for the new project but he ended up calling me by this morning saying he don't want us anymore to be his partner" Jennie says while driving her Porsche car.We are currently on our way to our company.The Park Legacy Company.

Mask on my face.I'm wearing a jacket that covers my body and my blonde hair.I want to keep my identity hidden even though this is my first day going to my own company.I'm going to start doing this start from now on.I had enough of hidding behind the dark.Those people are getting out of hand.The "those people" I'm referring to is the people; Lalisa Manoban.

"Did you know what could be his reason for doing so?" I asked.If Jeon want to cancel his plan of making me as his business partner,he shall do it at least a week before the signing which coincidentally should be today in this afternoon.This is so fishy.I can feel something is happening behind his sudden decision.

Jennie bit her lips.She pull away on the parking spot.The one and only with Jennie Kim name written on the board on top of it.She switch off the car and open her door.I followed her steps and got out of the car.

"I don't know" she shrug her shoulder. "But I do find out it's kinda strange.Why would he told us on the day we are suppose to sign the contract? He could inform us a day or so before the signing day.Don't you think so?"

I hummed. "I do.Well,I'll ask someone to do something about this later" this is so fishy.Something must had happen.The Jeon family..they are facing a problem with money these days after the scandal happens.So, cancelling the agreement last minute like this is so impossible.I don't think he could risk the fact that he can loss his one and only chance to be a partner with the top company like me unless he got another choice better than me.And it could be... "Lalisa?" I thought out loud.

Jennie raise her eyebrows. "What?" She asked confusedly.

I laugh. "Pftt..I can't believe that woman" I says in a sarcastic way.It must be Lisa.I knew it! It's really is her.Only her Legacy got same standard as mine.So,it's only logic if the Jeon got offered by her Legacy to cancel his plan in making me as the partner.After all,Lalisa loves to takes what's mine since three years ago I took over Park Legacy.

That bitch...

"Wait.." Jennie stich her eyebrow together.Slowly,her jaw dropped. "Don't tell me the woman you says is referring to Lalisa Manoban" she gasp.

Of course I'm referring to her.Who else do you think,Jennie?

I nod my head. "Of course she is.Try to see.Why would the Jeon want to cancel the agreement when he knows I'm the best top company to collaborate with? It must be because he got another option that shall be more better or got the same standard as mine,right?" I point out the matter of a fact.

Jennie snap her fingers few times while clicking her tongue.She roll her eyes. "I don't know what is that woman problem with you.She keep messing up with us.I don't get it.Don't she has anything better to do?" She groan.

I walk away heading towards the entrance. "Well,looks like she has too little work to handle.That is why she have time to mess with me" I snort.That Lalisa really pushing me to my limits.What is that woman problem?!

"Good morning uh.. Mistress Par..Ros..uhh.." the security on the door greeted but he didn't finish his words.He got stuck on how to call my name.I can understand that.I never come here by the way.