26

JENNIE KIM'S POV

It's a bright morning.It's kinda chillin.I am currently in JY Cafe with Jisoo.We hang out quite a lot in a while after the incident of my sister got poisoned by Lisa a week ago.

Actually,I was force to hang out with her bcuz this was the only way I could do to know about my sister progress in the Manoban's.Rosie didn't share much to me.

Okay,scratch that.She didn't share anything to me except for the fact she will be staying there for some time.That's all.

And that gives me a terrible headache.She is a very cold hearted person.What if she mess up and ended up in trouble there?

I can't fucking let that happen.

"You sure they are not killing each other yet?" I asked while eyeing the waitress that bring our order towards our table.

Jisoo nod her head. "Yeah..,I'm sure.." she reply in a way someone is not sure of her own answer.She sounds hesitate with the bit trailing while talking.

This makes me feeling curious.

"Are you lying to me?" I shot her with a look "Don't fucking lie to me". If she thinks she can lie to me,she is wrong.I can fucking read her like I read my work paper in the company.

"I..umm,maybe all I can say is not yet" she sigh and plop her back to the back of the chair.

The waitress came and put our drinks and food onto the table. "Enjoy your breakfast" he says and I nod.He then walk away with a smile.

After the waitress gone quite far away,I look straight into Jisoo eyes.It's been quite long I didn't see my sister and that worries me.Is she okay? Is she fine? Can she make herself comfortable in the Manoban's Mansion?? She is a distant person and I'm afraid she will be living in hell there.

Add another concern to those many weird habits Rosie have.What if she walk in only her underwear everywhere in the house? What if she do anything strange and everyone thinks she is crazy?

I have so many what if.More than I could count if it was all about her weird side.

Gosh,I feel like jumping from Eiffel Tower.

"Explain" I press with my hands pointing onto the table.

"It's actually like this" Jisoo position herself straight on the chair. "Lisa been trying a lot of shit way to get along with Roséanne but she always got like..uh" she scratch her nape nervously.

"Got what?" I pressed.

Jisoo close her eyes and took a deep breath.She clenched her hands in few solid seconds before reopening her eyes.She looked so frustrated or I can say,a little bit annoyed??

"She either got a yell,a slap,a kick,pillow bomb,water splash,hair pull,pinching skin,dragged by your sister or a spat of water when Lisa tried to be close" she tell and I laugh.This is funny.Lisa? Lalisa Manoban; the cocky heiress received all that? Oh my God,I'm not surprise at all because Rosie can do a lot more worst than that.

Actually,I have some curiosity about this matter.Rosie is a distant person and she hated the girl.No matter what the reason is,it does not makes any sense when she told me she agreed to live with the Manoban's for a little while now.She hated Lisa and why the fuck did she didn't kill the girl?? After all,in the world of us,when you don't like that person,that person existence shall vanish.You just kill them.She isn't the type who will show mercy to anyone.So,..why??

Something is fishy about this.

I hope she will not be inviting death to herself.She always loves to chase after the death instead of being the one who got chased by the death.