22

ELAINE MANOBAN'S POV

"MOM!"

I heard my eldest daughter,Jisoo voice enchoed loudly coming from the door.I am currently in the living room reading through a file of Manoban Legacy record of the year.

I close the file and put it aside.

"Mom! Oh my God! Mom!" Jisoo scream behind me.

Slowly,I turn my head and I froze.

What the hell?!

I stood abruptly. "Don't tell me you kidnapped the girl!" I yell,shouting loudly while pointing my finger to the girl she hold in her arms that got her hands and legs tied with a rope.

Oh my God..what is happening to my daughters? Why are this two brought girls into my home out of blue? I don't think I pressure them that much on getting married.

Jisoo shook her head. "That's not what important right now.Where's Lisa?" She asked.

"Upstairs" I reply dumbfoundedly.I couldn't tear my eyes off from the girl in her arms.I seems to know that girl.I seen her somewhere...

Curious,I walked rounding the couch and closely stepping to Jisoo.Carefully,I look at the girl face.

That cat-eyed,the sharp look,the resting bitch looking face,her fierce aura..

Jennie! It's Jennie Kim! Now I remember.

But wait..isn't Jennie is Roséanne Park cousin? Her sister??

"Jennie?" I thought out loud.

The girl smile. "Hi.Looks like I'm quite popular. Thanks for knowing me and please do tell your this daughter to untie me.Thank you" she says friendly with a smile tugging on her lips.

Sweet...

I like this girl.

"Jisoo.Set her free" I ordered sternly but keeping a smiley face to the girl.She seems polite.

"But mom—"

"Do like what I said!" I yell.

Jisoo groan but walked pass me towards the couch and laid Jennie onto the couch.She untie the girl with an eye roll.

"Done" she says after she finish untying the rope.

"And this is the pay back for the torture you gave me whole night" Jennie says and smack Jisoo head on the back.I almost laugh to the antics.They looked so cute.I can hooked them together too!

"You slapped me behind my head? Sheesh..you're lucky you are gorgeous or you'll be sorry" Jisoo snap.

Eh? They've been together whole night? Is something..??

"You two are together the whole night?" I look at them back and forth.

Jennie eyes widened while Jisoo snort.

"If you know the story,I bet you'll get freaked out" Jisoo says.

Freaked out?

"This girl scream whole night" she point her finger towards Jennie shoulder and earn another smack on the back of her head from the cat-eyed girl. "Ow! Stop that!" She squeal.

"That's all your fault stupid!" Jennie scowl.

I roll my eyes and giggle.They looked so childish.Good chemistry is on the air.Jisoo didn't get along well with other people aside from our family.It's hard to get her loosen up around strangers.

THUMP!

A loud crash sound that I'm sure coming from upstairs enchoed loudly.

"Oh my God" Jisoo and Jennie says in unison.They stare at each other with a wide eyes.