58

ROSÉANNE PARK'S POV

Laughter's, chuckle,giggling..everything is mixing down here towards the living room.But that is not my concern.What catch my attention is the sound of laughing someone I knew very well.

"Is Jennie here?" I asked Lisa who is walking down the stairs with me clinging on her back.Well, because she offered it.After all, it's her fault I feel like I just got stabbed down there on my vagina.Her dick is so fucking huge but awesomely pleasuring.I didn't know Fucking could feel that good.No wonder Jennie said it's a waste of life not to taste the Fucking feeling in such age of mine.I am 24 for fuck sake and I just knocked someone out today.

Ironic,isn't it?

Lisa shrug her shoulder. "I don't know.Maybe she is here.I heard the sound of her laughing.After all,she is Jisoo girlfriend.She is free to come here all the way she wanted.Mom always invite you two by the way" she says.

I hummed in response and decided to tap on her shoulder.

"Yes?" She reply to my taping.

I hummed again. "Can we go to the living room? I wanna see what they are doing there.They sounds fun" I pleaded.Well,not actually pleading.I just made my tone slower.After all,Jennie said,if I want to ask for something,I can't always ask the way I give orders to my man's.When it comes to family,lovers or relative,it was said that I need to be more softer.

So..I am being soft.Don't I?

Wait.What is 'soft' even mean?

"You sound more like giving instructions than asking.Don't you know that?" Lisa chuckle.She began to walk towards the living room.It wasn't long until we got into the living room entrance but our presence were not acknowledge by the three human who is still talking and laughing about something.

I feel like I want to fucking slap this girl head.Don't she know me being on her back is an advantage to attack her in any way I like? She can't even fight me if that happens.After all,I believe she won't let me go abruptly.Won't she?

"I was trying to plead, idiot.I didn't know I sounds more like ordering than asking.After all,I never ask for anything.I just give order" I proudly says that end with a snort.Of course I'm feeling proud of myself being the leader that be the main backbones to my legacy.After all,I was the top now.All because of my hard work.

Lisa scoffed and squeezed my thigh.Her sudden squeeze instantly make my eyes widen as I stare down on her top of the head.

This girl fucking dare to touch me without my permission.Red code!

I slap her forehead.

"Ow! What the hell Rosie?!" She scowl with her head throwing to the back.She is staring up at me like she is ready to kill me.

Good.

So,she don't like to get slapped on the forehead? Noted.

I raised my both eyebrows in daring way. "What are you gonna do? Slap me back on my forehead? Let me go abruptly so that I fall to the floor down there? What?" I provoked.

Her eyes narrowed. "I swear I will make sure you'll be in hell,Rosie.Nobody dares to touch my forehead.You are the first!" She snap.

"Lisa,I didn't notice you are—OH HOLY FUCKING GODDAMN GOD!"

Mama Noban shout cutted the whole intense scene as me and Lisa snap our head to the wide eye three human that seat on the couch.Jennie was next to Jisoo.Meanwhile Elaine was sitting across to them.

I wave my hand. "Hello" I greeted. "I heard y'all laugh from the stairs.We came to check" I told them the reason why me and Lisa is here.

They stare at me and Lisa back and forth.All three of them to be specific is weird.They look at me and Lisa like we are some alien that just happen to appear in the middle of this living room.