75

ROSÉANNE PARK'S POV

I swear I'm going to faint in another few seconds in this fucking bathroom while waiting for this test that was placed on the counter.When Jennie asked me to take the test,I instantly feel it's ridiculous.Not because I don't think I would get pregnant with the uh..wait,how many sex had I done with Lisa? I can't remember..

"Rosie! Is everything okay in there?" Jennie knock on my door.It's been 15 minutes I'm in here.

At first,I pee on the pregnancy test and casually place it on the counter when I'm done.I wasn't a nervous scared freak like now who got mixed with excitement at the very first moment.I was then casual calm person who don't mind whether the test is positive or negative.

But now,I don't know what had gotten into me.I feel scared to even look at the test and see the results.What if it was negative? Then,what will happen? I won the bet with Jennie but when I think of the result should be negative,I feel kinda... disappointed? Why am I feeling that way? Was it because I have my own dream to build a family with Lisa in the first place?

"Rosie!" The knock got louder. "Did you pass out or something in there? You worry me" Jennie says on the other side.Just then I realize I haven't answered to her call since the first one.

"I'm fine!" I shouted loud so that she could hear me from the closing door. "Just fine!"

"You should come out! The wedding is starting! Somebody had been sent up here three minutes ago to inform us to get down there.Have you got the results?" She ask almost sounds in rush.

I curse under my breath at the mention of the wedding will be starting soon or perhaps is starting now.I must had been in here more than fifteen minutes.So that also mean the test is..—

No.No.I can't look at it.Fuck! What is so wrong with me? Why was it so hard to see the result??!!

I bit my lips. "Mm..Jennie?!" I call.

"Yeah?!" Jennie reply immediately.

I played with my hands as nervousness took over me best than I can control it.I can feel my whole body is shaking.I need to do something or perhaps trying to do anything before this thing drives me crazy.

Not looking down at the result,I took the test from the counter and made my way towards the door.My legs are shaky,almost feel numb when I made my walk through the cold tile.

I open the door and Jennie was there with a smile before she scan my face and that look turn into a concern one. "What's wrong,Rosie?" She ask.She reach for my arms and guide me towards the bed.

I sat on the bed while she stood before me.

"Everything okay?" She ask again,causing me to swallow down the sudden lump in my throat.What can I say?

"I..I'm scared" is all I can say while looking up at her face.

Jennie widen her eyes at my words almost like she can't believe what I just let out of my mouth. "You..WHAT?!" She scream.

"I..I'm scared" I repeat.This time,I lowered my head as my eyes suddenly stings for godness sake I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me and those stupid uncontrollable feeling lately I've been feeling.I was one as the Master who own my own emotions.Owning them means I can control them.But nowadays, it's just getting hard.

"Oh.." is all Jennie says.Almost like whispering.

Rush of emotions continue to fight me like a war between one significant human and the hundreds of trained soldier.My eyes began to flood with emotions as I feel my lips trembling with..I don't know.What's wrong with me? Why am I crying?