74

LALISA MANOBAN'S POV

Finally, it's the night time.It's only in 20 more minutes before the wedding started and me and Roséanne would be the legal wife to each other.The world is here to witness it.Cameraman, paparazzi,media,reporters.Name it all.They all are here.

"I can't believe this,Jisoo" I pace back and forth.I have been ready with my white suit since 10 minutes ago.My hair was done,comb neatly and I had requested for the hairstylist to spray it so it won't messing and spoil the wedding especially when I kissed Roséanne.

Damn,I can't wait to kiss her as soon as we end our vows.

"Like really,I fucking can't believe I'll end my single life." I stop pacing and look behind me in hope for Jisoo to at least talk to me or comfort me or whatever to ease a bit of my nervousness.

But when I look behind,I instantly furrowed my eyebrows in mocking way because the moment I look at her,she was sitting on a chair with both her legs in front of her chest,right hand wrapped around her legs and another one was on her mouth.She is biting her own nails.

"I know, right" she continue to chew on her nails like a fucking not right minded person.

But I can understand that.After all,today is our married day.She will marry Jennie and I'll marry Rosie.

"I fucking sweat to my hands" I says,wiping the sweat in my hands to my pants.At the thought of standing right before the eyes of the world,saying my vows and announced as wife and wife with Roséanne make me a nervous woman like a fucking teenager with hormones and so on.

"I fucking feel want to pee in my pants"

Jisoo statement made me froze.There is no way she–

"Jisoo,you fucking tell me you want to pee in your pants.What are you? A coward?" I threw sarcasm on her.She snort and sat straighter on the chair.

"Like you don't fucking hold onto your dick right now" she threw back.

I flash her a frown of confusion and she point her finger down towards my dick.So,I followed the point and notice my both hands was rested on my dick like I just got kicked on my crotch.

Ouch! This is so embrassing.

"I.." I took my both hands off from my crotch and stood straighter with my chin held high.True I'm nervous as hell but I..I am not a coward! "I do that because I would like to give an action to how you actually feeling right now" I made an excuse.Almost stumbling with my words and fuck! I don't sound convincing at all.Sheesh Lisa.Sheesh..

Jisoo roll her eyes. "Whatever" is all she says before snorting and gave me an annoying look.I turn my back on her and continue to fidget with hands and fixing my coat.

***********************************

Meanwhile in another room..

NARRATOR'S POV

Jennie is done with her dress but still not done yet with her hair.Well,she actually are done but nothing seems perfect in her eyes because all she sees is her imperfections which is more than the perfect word itself.

Meanwhile,Roséanne already got her hair done with her make up and everything except for one thing.

Her wedding dress.

Roséanne slap Jennie shoulder,causing the older girl to roll her eyes but still glance on her younger sister way. "What?" She ask,feeling irritated to the situation.

Roséanne ignore the scowl and turn her back on Jennie. "Help me to zip this up,can you? I can't do it myself" she plead.More to ordering,to be honest.She never ask unless to the Thai.The love of her life where the only place she could softens her heart and not be the beast version of she like how she with other people out there.