24

Author: I received a lot of request for extra updates since yesterday.Fortunately, I have more free time today to write for y'all.Just for commemorative,if I didn't do double updates when y'all asked, that's mean I'm busy.I'm too caught up with my last year in school.

By the way,if any of you want to request double updates,just request it in the comments section or private messaging me.I will reply it if I seen it.I will try to give more time for y'all with your request and etc.

This is the extra one y'all requested.Enjoy! <3

----------------------------------------------

ROSÉANNE PARK'S POV

Wake up in a strangers house.What could be more ironic than that? Add another stupid fact which is waking up in my own enemy for years house; Lalisa Manoban.

She told me she planned to kill me on the Dark Night Event and that her plan did work 'accidentally'.She manage to prick me with the poison ring but saved my life right after.Then,there goes she told me she love me and that is a love at first sight type.

Ridiculous.I mean,who would believe that kind of fact when it only did exist in fairy tale?

I can't seem to shake it off; the fact why she poison me and then saved me afterwards.It seems fishy.It looked like she has her own agenda.It seems like all the sentence she says about falling in love with me at first sight is only her excuses to blind me.

But what could be her motive?

Could it be because I manage to beat her up in underground world? She is about to face her downfall after all because more than half of her clients and projects were taken by me.I heard they are facing the serious drop of year profit from their own target by this month after I started doing my revenge on her.

Hmm..I think,this speculation is the most reasonable one for now but I think there's something I need to know first.

Her real agenda.

I couldn't just make an assumption based on the situation we are in.Maybe there's another reason she doing all this.I mean,why would she treat me nicely? Why didn't she just kill me and let me die? It I die,her biggest enemy will be gone.She will own the most powerful power in the underground world.All this time being, it's me who always competing with her to be the top 1.So,when I'm gone,she does not have to fight with anyone to be at the top.She can own the world.After all, that's what everyone been desired especially someone like her.They desire power, influence,wealth and fear from everyone.They want everyone looking at them highly, worshipping them and fear them because they are the most powerful human living in this stupid world.The person like Lalisa Manoban wants everyone to be under her feet and licked the dirt she got on her foot.She wants to be like God.The god everyone feared and worshipped because she can do everything she want to the world.She owns everything.

In my case,there must be a reason as to why I'm still living right now.She must be keeping me for a purpose, right? But,what could it be?

And where could I find it out?

I can't trust this woman.No.She told me she fall in love with me at first sight and that's a lie.I still remember the last memory I had with her before I got blacked out that day.It was when she says:

"I got you,okay? Just..take a good rest.You're still weak and I'll call Wendy to threat your wound and check up on you.Trust me.I'm not going to hurt you.I won't be the same Lisa anymore that hurts you before"

That words ringing inside my head unstoppably.Why would she make an reassurance to me that she will not going to hurt me like what she had done in the past? Something is off here.

"Roséanne?" I heard Lalisa voice.

Quickly,I close my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

A sound of door closing and then footsteps walking towards me enchoed.

Wait..why do I smell something delicious here? Don't tell me she is bringing food here for me to eat!

Shit.I'm hungry right now.

"Hmm..so you are still asleep" she says then a sound of food tray and clicking sound of spoon/fork enchoed,sending me to the edge of groaning because the smell of food is making me losing my mind.I want to eat.I'm hungry.Food.I want the food!

I feel a hand on my forehead and then the feeling of someone combing my hair gently.Nobody ever touched me on that spot for years after I lost my parents three years ago.Lalisa touch makes me feel an unexplainable feeling.It reminds me of my mother touch.It reminds me of those night where she will lay beside me,ruffling my hair and sang me a soothing song to send me to sleep.

I miss her.I miss my dad.Why did they leave me too early? Why? Why did world has to be so cruel? Why did God took them away from me when God knows I still need them in my life? It's so not fair.It always unfair when it comes to me.Why? Why did I lost every single person I love?

I will find the person who's responsible for their death.The death of my grandmother,the death of my parents.I will find the person who is responsible for the Bombing that happened in the Japan three years ago and the killing incident that happens to my grandmother.I had promised them right before their dead body that I'm going to get my revenge on the person who killed them.

"Get well soon,Roséanne" a warm lips made into contact with my forehead.It must be Lalisa,the one who kiss me.How dare she kiss me like that! I will kill—

"I'll be here with you.I know your are mad at me for whatever I had done to you and also about the night I changed your clothes without your permission.I don't do anything that can bring you dishonour,Roséanne.I respect you and I want to protect you.I know you think I'm crazy.Do you want to know something?" She pause and chuckle.What is she trying to say here? "I think I'm crazy too.Why did I fall in love with you when I exactly know you are going to hate me and that, it's impossible for you to love me back after what I had done to you" she shifted her body on the bed and I feel her legs brushing onto mine under the duvet.It send shivers down my spin.Shit,don't tell me she wants to sleep with me here. "But yeah,I don't believe in everything 'impossible'.I don't have that word in my life,Roséanne" she add and a sigh sound escaped her lips.She pull my head towards her gently and stick our body together.

Okay,this is crazy.She is laying beside me.She is touching my hair and I could feel her chin on to of my head.I can smell her vanilla scent and that I'm sure my face was on her neck.

I swear,I'm going to kill this girl if it isn't about my idea on investigating what her real intentions is keeping me alive.I could just run away but I don't want to.I haven't set up any smooth plan yet.So,I have to stay for a little while and finds the best solution for this matter.Plus,I had checked my phone earlier and saw the news of me and Lalisa dating spreads like fire in the social media.I almost puke to the shit lots of news.I seen the photo where she carry me in her arms and there goes she got tears streaming down her cheeks on the Dark Night Event.

Pftt..what an actor.Because of that, everyone really thought we are dating for real while in fact,we are not.

What is your real motive,Lalisa?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:)

Good news for my readers:

I am going to update on specific day like usual but also will update random for the extra if I have time to write on any other day aside from my updating day.So,y'all gonna have extra updates on random day between Monday-Thursday.And will get the usual update on Friday-Sunday as promised.

Hope y'all happy with the news.I'll start using this rule starting from today.

Tell me what you think about my story in the comments.I will read through them and might replying to them.

*Vote and Comment*

Thank You For Reading ❤️