33

LALISA MANOBAN'S POV

"You seriously bought that red rose flower?" Jisoo asked beside me.It was the third time she's been asking the same question over and over again but I refuse to answer her.

My love life,my business.

Jisoo groan. "You are impossible" she mumble. "Don't tell me you bought that flower for mom birthday.Mom birthday already happen in the past two months ago,Lisa.Knock some sense in your head" she add stupidly.

"I know—"

"Then,who is that beautiful flower for? I don't think I ever seen you giving any type of flower to anyone aside from our mother" she asked with a deep frown.Her eyes ligered on the bucket of flower on my lap.It was very well scented flower with bloddy red colour.Just like my Roséanne.

Wasn't it obvious the flower is for Roséanne? I could literally see my girl reflected by that flower.The Romantic red rose flower.It was dangerously beautiful.

"Non of your business" I retorted. "Let's back for the business.What did Kim family plan for the site project for new shopping mall in Europe?" I say,trying to change the subject into something more common and not so private.I have a plan on my own for the flower.Until it happens,I won't let somebody else know about it.Not even my own sister.

Jisoo shot me an annoying look,hinting to me she obviously know I'm changing the subject purposely.

She sigh. "They plan to collaborate with Byung legacy for the big project but also got back up plan after it become a very successful one"

I frown.Back up plan?

"They plan to snatch the shopping mall ownership from the Byung fully after the construction finish.According to my research and our spy,the site for the building is so strategic.It happens to be in the middle of a big city where it was surrounded by most beautiful place to go such like museum,grand hotel,5 stars restaurants,fun fair,a big hall for every year event such like Christmas and many more gigantic Legoland building that attract kids and so many more things surrounding it that I really can't tell you how wonderful it was like"

I lean back on the comfy couch in our home living room.Looks like the project is going to be a hell of a lot profit if it really happens.The place is strategic and sure the percentage for the shopping mall attracting those tourist and even people who live nearby is more than 98%.

"How much does it cost for this project?" I asked while calculating the percentage of monthly profit the owner could possibly get if they own the upcoming building.

"200 billions"

My eyebrows furrowed. "200 billions?" I asked in disbelief.This is crazy.Are they building a castle instead of a shopping mall with that much of money? This is not sensible at all.

Jisoo nod in confirmation.

"Are you sure?" I tempted.I refuse to believe a shopping mall would cost 200 billions money just to build it up.This is so unreasonably crazy.

Jisoo groan in frustration.She crossed her legs and lean her back onto the sofa.She is looking all defeated and frustrated. "Why would I be lying to you?"

I huff in annoyance but shrug nevertheless.I plan to get this project from the Byung a month ago but got rejected.Feeling ashamed to beg as this is my first time got rejected by a legacy,I just stopped asking for collaboration with them.I don't know what is wrong with this Legacy but I can tell they are the most stupiest one standing in underground world.I mean,why would they turn a powerful group like mine down? They could get reassurance in companionship,fund, strategy and investment if it happens to be me doing the collaboration.Instead,they choose to do it with the Kim who is a low profile underground group that I wouldn't know the existence if it wasn't Jisoo who mention their surename and explain to me what this group is all about.