19

ROSÉANNE PARK'S POV

Like what I had expected,this event is boring.It's very boring to be specific.Just people partying,talking with each other,go dancing in the dance floor and showing their stupid ass in drunk state kissing each other everywhere.

Such a waste of my precious time..

Add another more point to the fact I'm alone now because this one brunette girl stole Jennie away to..I don't know where.

"Hi"

I turn around and was greeted with such a goddess look of a girl with bangs and hair tied in ponytail.

I raise my left eyebrow.Isn't this..

The girl Jennie pointed to me out there when I arrived here?

"I'm Lisa.Lalisa Manoban" she held a hand out for me to shake but I feel obligated to take it bcuz her name is Manoban after all; my biggest enemy in this lifetime.

I snort and fold my arms on my chest.I ignored her presence by looking around.I need Jennie and I want to leave.

"I'm Lalisa but you can call me Lisa" she says beside me excitedly like a small kids introducing themself to their new friends.

This makes me feeling confuse.If I'm not a pro in hiding my emotions,I would have been in a deep frown by now.Aren't Lalisa Manoban was told a ruthless leader with arrogant attitude? She didn't talk with just anyone aside from her family and her few trusted man's.So,why did she talk to me? And it was so chirpy and weird.Was it because I'm her enemy? She hated me after all.

She stepped in front of me. "Hey" she flashed me a wide smile.She smile like an idiot,I swear. "I'm Lisa" she repeated and I roll my eyes.This is the fourth time she introduce herself.Aren't the first one is more than enough? Did she think I'm deaf??

I turn around and roam my eyes in attempt to find Jennie.Ignoring her presence shall be good,right? She will eventually leave if I keep ignoring her like what I did to all the guys that's coming by to hitting on me earlier.

She stepped again in front of me but this time abruptly.It almost cause me jumping on my skin because I'm startled.

This bitch...

"I'm Lisa" she says again.Okay,how many time does she have to repeat that? I know your name is Lisa.So what if you are Lisa??!!

I roll my eyes and tried to turn my head around but a hand stopped me mid-way.I felt a soft grip on my arms and I look at it just to find out it was Lisa's hands.

Fuming,I shove her hand away and slapped her face.

"Ah!" She squeal in pain.

The music in the building immediately stopped.People froze in their place.All eyes on us both and suddenly it becomes so quiet.

Good.I like it more when it's quiet.

"You" I point my finger right before Lisa face. "Who gave you the permission to touch me? Who gave you the privilege to talk to me like I'm some old friends of yours?" I yell loudly,not minding every eyes are on us.Lisa just stood right before me with red face.Her right hand is on her right cheeks I just slapped few seconds ago.She froze and she is staring at me looking speechless.

I took two step back and scoff.

"JENNIE!" I yell loudly across the room.

I waited for an answer but I got none.So I decided to yell one more time.This time, I'll make it louder. "JENNIE KIM!!!"

"YES,YES MISTRESS ROSÉANNE,YES.I'M HERE" She yell in between few people and made her way towards me.

"I want to go back home" I told her and she nod her head.I make a last glance at Lisa who stood there staring at me with a sad face.

Stupid.

I turn my heels towards the door. "Let's go Jennie"

***************************

Lalisa Manoban's POV

"Let's go Jennie" she said to Jennie Kim.Roséanne had just slapped me on the face and my cheek stings but I couldn't get angry on her.I feel sad instead of angry and it's weird.Nobody ever slapped me on the face before.

"Are you okay?" I heard Jisoo asking beside me but I couldn't tear my eyes off from the mysterious captivating blonde girl I just met tonight.She caught my heart and now I lost my heart.

I stare at the figure that's starting walking away towards the door.But after few steps ahead,Roséanne starts to swings and hold onto Jennie shoulders.

"Roséanne!" Jennie scream in histeric.

What is happening?

"What is happening? Are you okay? Fuck no! You are not okay!" Jennie scream in panic.

Something flickered in my head.

Me,touching her on her arms and the poison ring...

I look down on my hand and stare at it just to realize there's little blood on it.

Shit!

I took the ring off and put it inside my pocket.

Fuck this poison ring.

"Roséanne!" I scream.Without wasting any more time,I run towards the two.

"Lisa! Where are you going?!" Jisoo scream and I heard fast footsteps behind me.

"Don't get near her you bitch!" Jennie scowl when I tried to hold Roséanne arms in attempt to help her stand.

She gonna die in 30 minutes without the cure.She needs Wendy,my personal doctor.This is a quick-act poison.

Her feets began to tremble.Sweat beading on her forehead.Her eyes began looking so sleepy.She looked like someone fighting a strong sleep from consuming her body.

"I got you" I says.

"No you don't!" Jennie retorted.I look at her and gave her a murderous look.

"I know what I'm doing.Say whatever you want but let me do what is necessary"I says and pull Roséanne body onto me.I take her on bridal style in struggle.Not because she is heavy but because her sister Jennie is playing pulling human body with me. "Jisoo! Please do take your girl away from me before I shoot her head!" I scream.

Jisoo came in between.She pull Jennie towards her and hold her in her hands tightly. "Call Wendy and tell her to come home.In quick ASAP.If anything happens to Roséanne,I will kill her!" I says.

I took this opportunity to hold Roséanne tighter in my arms and run on my way towards my red Porsche car outside.

I need to get us home quick.Wendy hospital aren't that far from my family home but I couldn't get her to the hospital bcuz it's too risky for people like us.So,I need to bring her home.

I know there's gonna be a lot of rumours on news tommorow but fuck that! As long as she is living, I'll do everything.

I stare at the figure I'm holding in my arms. "I will protect you.I promise you.I'm sorry for hurting you.I won't do this again in the future.I'll take a good care of you"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:)

I'll be honest.I'm writing this in hurry.Something comes up and I'll see u guys tommorow.Cya!

*Vote and Comment*

Thank You For Reading ❤️