35

ROSÉANNE PARK'S POV

The sound of my phone ringing waking me up from my sleep.

Grogily,I extend my right arm to reach for my phone on the night stand.I tried to find my phone blindly with my eyes still close as my hand moving aimlessly on the night stand.

Wait.Why does it feels like..—

I touch the part again and notice there's hairy thingy tickling my hand.

Huh? Since when did my night stand gets hairy?

Curious,I pull the hair harshly.

"OW! OW! OW!" A scream filled the air and I frown.

Weird.

My night stand knows how to scream.

I pull the hair again but this time harder.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD OW! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ROSÉANNE?" Finally the voice I am too familiar with reach my ears and my eyes immediately shot open as I tilt my head to my right side.

Lalisa.This woman is still here.So unbelievable!

"Yeah yeah.It's me who's been pulled by the hair by you.Don't act all surprise" Lalisa gritted in between her teeth as she gets off from the bed beside me.She looked so pissed with her dishelved hair.

She looked so cute—fuck no! Wake up Roséanne.Wake up! She's a monster! A VERY ANNOYING MONSTER!!!

Lalisa sigh. "Forget about it.You looked so damn cute when you got confuse like that.Now,are you hungry? I am thinking of cooking something for you"

Cute? Who the hell is cute here?

Hungry? Oh yes I'm hungry!

Cooking for me? Lalisa cooking for me? Pftt..I must be dreaming.

Lalisa narrow her eyes.Looking down at me,she make a tsk sounds. "What's with the mockery face?"

I snap my eyes up.

"Now,playing innocent huh? Lucky you you are cute.You are the only one allowed to do absolutely everything you want with me.Now,where's the washroom?"

Lalisa looking everywhere around my room.

Slowly,I sat up on my bed with my eyes not tearing from staring at Lalisa smiley face.I feel..confuse,weird, strangely feel more at..ease? My mind does not drifted to the fact I still have a lot shit tons of work in the office and to the fact I have too much burden putted on my shoulder.This feeling having her by my side right now is too familiar.It was the feeling I usually felt when my late parents are around.

I really need Irene to check up on me.Maybe I have brain compilation instead of having a heart attack disease only.

I clear my throat. "W..what are you d..doing in here Lalisa?" I asked.My voice is shaky and I don't like the sound of it.I betrayed my suppose to be tough self.I still remember how I plan on waiting for Lalisa to go back home by pretending to be asleep.I also still remember how I don't plan on being truly asleep just to get Lalisa out.

Lalisa grimace. "Stop calling me by my real name! You made us two sounded like a creek strangers" she grumble.

I blinked my eyes. "Wasn't that your true name? What am I suppose to call you then? Snobbish? Miss So Full Of Herself? Miss Annoying?" I says with a hint of mockery.

She remains calm. "Simple.Everyone call me by Lisa"

Lisa.Hmm..quite good.

I arch my left eyebrow. "But that makes no change whether I call you by Lalisa or Lisa.The only difference is that you throw the L-a out of L-a-l-i-s-a"