38

JISOO MANOBAN'S POV

It's a bright morning with the sound of happy chirping bird out there.Yes,today is the good day since it is a wonderful day for a wonderful news to spread.

"Morning~" i chirp in singing like tone to my mom and the grumpy looking Lisa on the dinning table.

"Morning Jisoo" my mother got up and lean in to give me my usual morning kiss on the right cheek.

I return the kiss. "Love you mom.You look so beautiful in purple today"

"Aww sweetie" my mother mumble but then took a secret glance towards Lisa to signify me her presence in which I already notice. "Somebody is in her bad mood over here" my mother whisper.

"Do you know any reason behind it?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Well,let's find it out soon.She will burst,I swear.She keeps that grumpy look since yesterday and I've been watching her over like a freak.She literally lash on everything and everyone even though they done nothing but just walking pass by her.Weird"

I chuckled. "Well,looks like she got it bad, don't ya think,mom?"

"Y-"

"WHY DOES THIS FOOD TASTE TASTELES! WHO FUCKING COOK THIS MENU??!!" Lisa yell loudly and both me and my mom head snapped towards her in unison.

A girl in her late 40 came out of the kitchen with her chef clothes still on.

"Me..me Young Master Manoban" the chef stuttered,making a strain sound in her tone of voice.

Lisa took the plate in her hands and then threw it towards the chef which ended up an inch almost hitting the chef on her head.

The chef kneel down. "Please forgive me Young Master Manoban.I..I won't let this happen again.I'll do better.Just..just please spare my life" she begged with her head on the floor.

Me and my mom stare at each other for a brief few seconds as a message passes through us from one and another.One of the message is; "she is really in a bad mood.She gonna kill whoever gets in her way and make sure she don't kill the whole chefs or maids or bodyguards in this house".

A sound of a loud crash enchoed hitting the wall out of blue making me and my mom wince as we tear our eyes immediately from one another towards the chair that is now broken because it hitted the wall with great impact.

God..Lisa is doing her wrath towards those insignificant human who weakly can't stop her.

"Do you think your sorry could mend my feeling you have hurted? Why are you all woman so careless?! You forgot this,you forgot that.No wait" she pause.Then,she slam the table using her hands hardly. "The fact is you all did that on purpose.You all purposely forgot about it but pretend like you don't when someone like me talk about it.All you know is playing victim.Was it hard for you to remember to put a fucking salt into my breakfast?!"

"Lisa" my mother butt in to stop Lisa as we both knows things would get worsen if we let this matter goes further away.Not that we are worrying about the chef life if Lisa want to kill her.It's just that,we both don't want any people die in this Mansion and make this wonderful place called home become a haunted place.

Well,not exactly about haunted thingy.It's about the blood that going to smeared all across this dinning room.Too bad.

"You may go now" my mother dismissed the maid.

The maid got up on her feet in tremble. "Th..thank you the Great Mistress Manoban" she says.

"Hey! I am not finish yet with you!" Lisa shouted.