57

LALISA MANOBAN'S POV

Blinding light,humping sound, uncountable of slap finally make me groan as I open my eyes slowly to the red face chipmunk before me.

I rub my eyes and yawn.I still feel so damn sleepy.Guess I'm just tired. "Yes,fatty chipmunk?" I says to the red face Rosie who is just face to face with me.She is practically on top of me.Chest on mine,legs in between mine.

She huff. "You seriously open your eyes and then the first word that came out of your pretty mouth is me being a fatty chipmunk? Not good Lisa.Not good" she scowl cutely.She even make an annoyed face to me with her top lips lifting on the right side one.Y'know,the kind of lips move you do when you feel annoyed by something.

"Well" I smile and roll us over.She chuckle to my sudden roll and that makes my heart flipping flipping like crazy.It wasn't my mouth anymore that can be felt smillin.Even my heart too.

God..this girl will be the death of me.

"You are the fatty chimunk.My chipmunk" I says as I lean in and brush our nose together with so much affection.She chuckle more and I fucking swear to the God up there that I will sacrifice my life just for this start from now on.Her happiness is Lalisa Manoban Number One Mission in Life.

Sound great.

She push my face away,causing me to pout playfully. "Don't do that.I hate that kind of face" she narrow her eyes towards me with such a threat on her expressions.I can tell she is playfully threatening me.

Cute.

My lips stretched. "Haha..got you.You really can't stand my cuteness, don't ya?" I teased.

She roll her eyes. "Funny Lisa.SO damn FUNNY".She push me on my chest. "Now,get up and let's eat.I'm starving.You still owe me my morning tequila and kimchi as my side dish" she reminded.

Oh shoot! Is it a morning time now? Was it? Tell me it's still a morning time or mom gonna slit my neck.Haish..

She frown. "Why are you making that scared face? You look like a pig"

Pig?

"Pig?" I repeated the words in my mind.

She nod. "Yup.You will look more and more like a pig if you didn't got up now and bring me downstairs.I've been waiting since teen to now that I turns gray" she mocked.She even clicked her tongue in sarcastic way.

God..she is so damn adorable when she is annoyed.

I laugh to her childish antics. "Okay okay.Now princess.Lets go"

I got up from on top of her,scrambling out of the bed.I stood beside the bed with my hand out for her to hold.

"You are so fucking unbelievable" she shoved my hands away with an eye roll.I swear she roll her eyes so frequent.Guess it was just a habit? "I can got up on my own.I'm not a weak freak".

I snort. "I'm just trying to be sweet,chipmunk" I truthfully say.Guess she is not so fond with sweet treatment? "And let's go"

She flash me a disbelief look.Still not moving from her laying position,she grimace. "Are you seriously want to get down there with that dick on display of yours?" She cringe while I immediately look down and curse.I must forgot to wear a clothes after the mind blown sex.Sheesh,she is so damn distracting that I didn't even notice I was still naked.

"I'll wear some clothes" I announce.

She nod her head as an approvement and I take that as a yes to walk away.I walk towards my walk in closet and search for a plain white t-shirt with long sweat pants.Casual is comfortable.