21

JISOO MANOBAN'S POV

This probably one of the worst day of my life where I fall asleep and woke up to the girl I've been in love since yesterday night that happened to be Jennie Kim.Nothing is bad about her except for the unstop rant,scream and threat she gave me.I couldn't really sleep well last night.I sleep probably around 3am and now I'm waking up to 8 am in the morning.It's earlier than my liking and plus,she keep me awake whole night with her scream.

That ruin my day.

"Let me go!" She scream beside me on the bed.

Groaning,I rub my sleepy eyes and yawn.I'm still feeling so fucking sleepy.Shit. "Enough sweetie.Don't scream too much.You'll lose your pretty voice.I swear" I says.

"And I don't care.Let me go you fucking Jisoo! Let me see my sister!" She requested while struggling with the rope I tied on her hand and her legs to keep her still since yesterday.At first,I don't want to tie her up but Jennie Kim just being Jennie.Just like what people says about her being a wild cat, that's how she is yesterday.I had to put a lot of effort to keep her with me while my dumb sister took Roséanne away to our home.

I stretch my hand,trying to ignore the request from her.

But then, a hard thing hit my head.

"Ow!" I squeal.I tilt my head and realize she is bumping her head with mine.But wow..she does not even wince in pain even though her forehead has turn red. "What are you doing?" I questions while rubbing the spot she just hit.

She can't use her hand,nor her legs.So,now she is using her head since that is the only thing that could move in this state? Hmm..this girl is sassy.

"What do you think I'm doing? Killing you,of course" she reply sarcastically.

Killing me huh? Still thinking of killing me even in her tied condition? Pftt..why do I found this funny?

"And how will you do that?" I dare her.

She gave me a sinner smirk.The smirk instantly send shivers down my spine.I don't know why and how but I feel my fucking adrenaline rushing inside my body.

What are you doing to me Jennie?

"Don't think I don't have any back up,Jisoo" she laugh with her head thrown back.Her laugh exactly the same like the bad character in the movie where they were laughing when they get something they wished for. "If me or my sister went missing,the whole Park conglomerate will find us very very very soon and I believe they are here now" she mummble.

My eyes widen.She is right.We are in a hotel right now and this hotel were booked under my name.This hotel isn't Manoban's property.So,I can't keep my staying here as a secret.Even if I can,it was too late to do so.How can I miss this important detail? Fuck.

I shot up from the bed and quickly walk towards the couch at the other side of the room to get my jacket.

Jennie laugh. "What's with the hurry? Are you scared?" She says in mocking way.Her words filled with venom and I would be lying if I don't feel downgraded by her words.

I wear the jacket and find my purse.Once I found it,I quickly walk back to the bed and tries to lift Jennie body with my hands and carried her in bridal style. "Shut up and follow me if you want your sister" I snap,looking down at her when I feel her struggle getting stronger each seconds.

"Free me and I'll let you go" she offered.

I shook my head. "Like I said.If you want your sister,you have to follow me and zip that kissable lips of yours before I kiss you" I says and her body froze.Good. "Nice" I compliment.

I made my way towards the door.I crack it open a bit to get a look of the hallway outside to make sure no Park man's waiting for me or setting up trap there to catch me.I can't get myself catched by them or I'll be doomed.They won't let me go and Jennie Kim will surely going to kill me.I have to go somewhere I can be save in.

Once I made sure the hallway clear and save,I made my way outside carefully.I shall thank the Lord up there bcuz Jennie has stopped moving in my arms or we both gonna have a hard time to get out of here and I might be in the Park hands in any seconds from now.

I get to the elevator and push the down button.Not even 6 second passes waiting anxiously looking everywhere,the elevator door sprang open and to my lucky,it was empty.So,with no hesitation,I walk in and push the G button (the very downstairs level).The elevator close and started to move.

"My sister must be with Lalisa,right?" Jennie mumble.But I choose to ignore her.There's no need to answer to any of her questions.It's not like it's necessary to tell her everything.Lisa would kill me if I told Jennie Kim too much about anything she want to do with the girl.

Correction; I don't even know what Lisa want to do with the girl.

Jennie scoff sarcastically. "I bet Lalisa will be dead in a matter of time by now.I know my sister will be alright and once she gain back her strength,she will get your sister head off from her neck.You don't know her but yet,you and your sister still had the nerves to mess with us" she grumble.

And that catch my attention.

Jennie is right.We don't know Roséanne like we know Jennie since Roséanne always appear as a shadow with Jennie Kim as the real body.Jennie Kim are always be the one who will do all the work under Roséanne Park orders.

And believe me when I says,I have a bad feeling Roséanne can do something beyond everyone expectations and I won't be surprise if that girl one day shaking the whole world with just the end of her fingers.She is the most feared leader in underground world after all.

"Just see Jisoo.My sister aren't like any other girl you ever seen.And I would admit my strength is only 6 times lower than her.She is the Champion of three types of Martial arts,had been winning strike 200 time in bowling in just a week after her first practice and she also never failed to aim the red spot for the shooting game.Nobody could ever defeated her self defense and I bet your sister will be dead soon or probably had been dead by now" she add and anxiety wash over me.Jennie is so so so so right.

Wait..she says Roséanne master 3 types of Martial arts,winning 200 strike in bowling game in just for a week after a practice and are good as hell in shooting.So that means...

I gasp.

"Fuck no!" I panicked.I push the G button again and again with hope the elevator will go down fast and I'll be able to get out of here as soon as possible.

"Pftt..relax bruh.You just listen to who she is.It's just a "who". You haven't seen that "who" with your own two eyes" she add.

Shit.

Lisa texted me last night saying Roséanne is in her bedroom and she will be there taking a good care of her until she wake up.Fuck.Roséanne gonna kill Lisa before Lisa could even know it.I had seen how stupid Lisa be yesterday after she says she fall in love at first sight with the girl.Lisa never be the one who stuttred or eager or selfless or weak or talked with stranger with the soft tone she barely use even with me and our mother.

Fuck! If Jennie is right,then Lisa is in big trouble now.I have to get to home as fast as I can.I should been able to call her but by phone battery is dead.

I hope Lisa is still alright by now.If what Jennie had said is correct,then a world war 3 will going to happen in the Manoban Mansion.

I have to stop that from happening.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:)

World war three is in the next chapter.

See ya tommorow!

*Vote and Comment*

Thank You For Reading❤️