42

ROSÉANNE PARK'S POV

Strong smell of blood,red colour smeared all across the wall and the effortless men tied up on a chair in front of me.What could be better than this?

Add another fun that I am now watching from the very dark corner inside this medium size room.In size like badminton court.This room was connected to my office.One of the small private room to do my torture,taunting and killing.Everything at one.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Don't you know who I am?!" The man named Hayles says.Even in his weaponless state he still can get his mouth venomous.Still can think his surename could save him.What a pity,what an ass.Must be a mama boy.

Jennie slap his face hard.

"Ah!" Hayles manly voice came out as he falls with the chair to the ground.His side face were practically the most impressive part that falls hard on the floor first.So,it would be sensible from him to scream.That must be painful.Ouch!

Well,I let him scream in manly voice with grace and dignity first before I turn that scream into the girly one.But first, let's enjoy the short movie of Jennie torturing this man under my orders.

Hayles spit on the blood that's pooling inside his mouth. "Fuck you Jennie Kim! I swear I'm going to kill you once I'm free from this!" He struggle to free himself from the rope that tied his hands on the back of the chair as his legs that were tied also to the end of the legs of the chair kicking wildly.Pity.

Jennie scoffed and pull him by the hair,causing the stupid boy to practically hanging as Jennie hold him.His face was scrunched in pain but Jennie smile to the fall of pride of the man who tries to kill me from behind like a coward he is for unknown reasons two hours ago inside my own office.

"Still fighting? Well,keep that for you to fight the king of hell to beg for his pity to let you crawl your way back to life once I ended your stay in this world" Jennie taunted and smile wider when the men swallow hard in fear.I can see Jennie is enjoying this.Good.

Even though I know Jennie isn't really a killing type person who wants to get her hands dirty with blood,I still enjoy the sight of her torturing someone right before my eyes.I know she is doing this because she is mad right now over that man because he dares to make an attempt to hurt me.Even though Jennie don't want to say it aloud,I still can see the fear she had on her face when she sees the cut I got on my left arms from a fight with that man.He got weapon but I am weaponless.With the small knife,he could stab me to death on my vital point but I manage to sense someone presence right a second before he launch himself towards me to stab on my neck.I dodged the attack and the knife hit me on my left arms.

Lucky? No.I don't believe in that.

Hurt? Nah..I am a lot more stronger than that.A small cut like this won't make me scrunch my face in pain.I can bear another ten more cuts and still be okay.I am strong.Mentally and physically strong.

"Tsk..tsk..tsk.." I clap my hands in amusement as I walk out of the dark towards the two.

Jennie and Hayles head snapped towards me.

I stood a meter away from Jennie. "Well,that was a nice show,Jennie" I says without staring at Jennie but instead,I keep my eyes on the rude man's that tries to end my fucking life this morning. "He really has a nice cuts on his lips due to the fall and the reddish on his cheeks for the slap" I smirked in satisfying feeling.

I grab the men hair harshly and shoving Jennie hands away all the way.The man groan in my tight pull as Jennie step back,keeping a distance from me.Now, it's my turn to work.

"Well boy,tell me one thing first.Why did you want to kill me?" I asked.

The men smile and scoffed.He stayed silent as he stares at me in daring way.