20

ELAINE MANOBAN'S POV

THUMP!

"COME QUICK WENDY!"

I heard a door swang open loudly and I'm pretty sure it's the front door.And it was then accompanied by Lisa voice calling Wendy,her personal doctor.Shouldn't Lisa be in the event right now?  Why did she come back and that is with Wendy??

Curious,I got up from my bed and walked towards the door.I twisted the door knob then poking my head out to take a look at the surrounding in case Lisa is already upstairs.But when I did that,I instantly frown.

Lisa on the stairs with a girl in hands I'm sure is not Jisoo because the girl hair is blonde and she is wearing a red sexy dress.Wendy is tagging along closely behind with a suitcase in her hand and she is in her doctor coat.She must coming from her hospital.

They walked pass me. "What—" I tried to ask but like the air whooshing through me everytime I walk in the garden in every morning, that's how Lisa and Wendy walk pass me in quick step.

Almost like running if I may add.

"Here's my room.Quick!" Lisa yell to the young doctor.She looked worry and panic.Who is that girl she brought home? None she and Jisoo ever brought any girl here before.This..that girl must be someone important to her.

Wendy open Lisa bedroom door which is just next to my room and step in.Curious,I walk out of my room and head for Lisa's.

I twist the door knob. "Lis-"

"Please stay with me.Please don't die.I'm sorry.Please" I saw Lisa sitting on the bed next to a lying figure.She is..crying? Since when did my daughter ever cried in front of strangers?? Well,not exactly a stranger because Wendy is my brother daughter.Apart from me and Jisoo,she never cried in front of anyone.

Who is that girl? I can't see her face.Wendy back is blocking my sight.

I step in and close the door.

"What is happening here?" I asked.Wendy turn around to look at me.She shrugged her shoulder then turn her back on me and then give the girl injection on her arms.

"..." Silence.

"Done.I'll check her blood pressure and I'll take a blood test.But for now,rest assure because her body is one of a kind that not many people can have.She has a strong body and got strong antibodies.She's lucky because her body able to fight the poison in long period time than weak people can do" Wendy says after some time and I frown.What's with the poison??

I stepped closer and stood beside Wendy.Wendy continue doing her work and I took the opportunity to look at the girl.

What the hell?!

"She's..where did you get her? Who is she?!" I asked to Lisa,unable to hold back my curiosity anymore.Did my daughter just kidnapped a Crown Princess or Miss Universe into our home? This girl is so good looking! That long blonde hair,her fair tanned skin,her nice plump lips,her pointing nose,her long sexy jawline and that perfect body that visibly can be seen because her dress is transparent.Shit! Even a model can't be this perfect.

Lisa cried harder.

I cringe.Why did my girl cry so much over this person? Is she..

I gasp.

Don't tell me she is her girlfriend!

Then how will my plan in hooking her with Roséanne Park gonna go on?!!!!

"Lisa hey hon" I touch her shoulder and she finally look at me. "Tell me who is she.Maybe I can help with anything?" I persuade.

She shook her head. "I almost killed her mom.I'm stupid.I'm crazy.I'm useless.I am the most brainless person God ever created in this world" she stare at the girl and kissed her forehead.