66

(Author: First extra update for this week✨)

NARRATOR'S POV

Thousands of whispers,blinding light of flashing camera but one scream from one specific blonde was the centre of the whole attention in the middle of the fire scene.The cries of the world most known coldest heir is now the attraction to everyone eyes.People keep piling up on the scene.One by one car stops as they saw the specific blonde cry her heart out to the red car that was burning in flames.

For Roséanne,nothing else matter anymore.The only emotions she could feel right now is regret,sadness,guilt and an extreme loss.No.She couldn't believe what she just saw.She just couldn't believe it that the Thai really made a fool decision to prove her love by killing herself.Roséanne blame herself for being blunt.She blame herself for being stupid.Just if she say yes, everything would be fine.Now that she think of it,maybe if she say yes,Lisa would still be by her side right now.Her worry about Alberto figuring out Lisa as someone special to her grew smaller cuz she thinks that,even if Alberto knows about it,Lisa would still be here with her right now.

At least for some more longer time than losing her all of sudden like this.She never knows how very precious Lisa presence are in her life until she saw the Thai car burning in flames and she falls on her knees,crawling her way for the first time in forever like a powerless woman in front of the hundreds judging eyes and flashing light.She did not care about her ugly crying picture got leaked in the news or online after this.All that matters in her mind was Lisa.She couldn't stop the way her heart ache to the loss feeling that she no longer can see the Thai.Worst,the other girl left because of her vulgar words that seems to be a joke but serious to Lisa.

"NO,LISA!" She cries with her hand clutching on her shirt right on her chest.Her heart feels like want to explode.Her mind was racing.What would she do now? What had she done? Where is Lisa? Did Lisa leave her? Why is everyone leaving her?, she ask herself again and again.

She couldn't loss the Thai.She couldn't even picture a world without the girl since the day she feel love growing inside her towards the short-haired girl.She feels a death strings tying them together.When one person die,it would pull the other person to death too.Right now,she is no longer living.Just like three years ago where she just loss her parents,she feel 10 times worst pain about Lisa.She feel traumatized about the incident.Her parents died in bombing.There's flames everywhere.Now,Lisa car is burning.She is nowhere to be found.

Unable to accept the truth,the blonde got up on her wobbly feet.She don't think she could do this anymore.No.She had enough of experiencing loss to everyone she loves in her life.She really had enough.She don't think she could survive in this misery anymore.

So,she give up on life.She stopped crying for a second and stare hard at the burning car with determination eyes.Everyone is looking at her with a frown and some of them can even guess the stupid thought she had in mind.

And that includes Jennie who is on her side, sitting with the crying Jisoo on her shoulder.She look up to her stupid sister and went panic. "Rosie,don't even think of it" she says and shove the crying girlfriend of her from her shoulder as she tries to stand up.She try to grip on the blonde hands but the girl went on running before she could stop her. "Rosie! Roséanne!" She scream and went running to get to Roséanne who is running straight to the fire scene.

"If you die,I'll die.We'll die", Roséanne thought with tears and pain in her heart.

Whispers and scream come from the crowd.The firefighter and police went running after the girl too like a fucking marathon.They ran like the blonde was human and the rest of the people were zombies in the Train to Busan movie.

"You don't fucking dare to die Roséanne Park!" Jennie hissed in her run.Her eyes began to turn teary and she fucking become breathless because when it comes to running,she is not good like the blonde.She easily got breathless and tired.Running is not her thing but right now,she don't fucking care.All she care about is Roséanne trying to kill herself and she would never let it happen.

Jisoo on the other hand was still sitting confuse.She stare at the scene before her and stopped crying.She tried her hardest best to understand the whole situation until it finally hits her and realize Roséanne was making an attempt for suicide. "Fuck no!" She got up and went for running after the blonde.

"I'm sorry" Roséanne cries. "I'm sorry Lisa" she wipe her wet cheeks with the back of her hands.Not only she did cry but her whole body was a sweating mess.The more she got near to the flames,the more she feel hot.It makes her think that the heat was what Lisa felt before she die.She die tragically,tortured and worst,Lisa die for something useless and that something is Roséanne herself.

With each fast steps,she got nearer and nearer to the flames.

"I love you.I fucking love you.I'll marry you in our afterlife to finish what we hadn't do while we both are still living.Take me wherever you goes to" she recite and jump towards the flames.

"NO!" a scream from behind hits the blonde ear and her hands was immediately pulled back before she could even hits the fire.She almost hits fire but the hands pulled her right when she make her quick jump.

"Fucking let me go!" She struggle in the arms of strong woman who engulf her in a strong hug.She can't believe someone just failed her attempt to be with the Thai.She fucking mad.She fucking feel so angry right now.She want to die.Why didn't everyone let her done it? "Fucking let me go!" She punched the woman's hands with all her strength as she falls to a scream of cries again. "Lisa! I want to be with Lisa! Lisa must be waiting for me!" She screams.

"Look at me!" The woman scream to Roséanne and hug her tighter. "Look at me" she starts to sob and the blonde stop fighting to die and stop shedding tears for a moment upon hearing to the woman words. "I'm here" the woman add that it makes the blonde fall into a big cry again as she lift her head up to stare at the woman.When she sees who the woman is,she immediately made her both hands in fist and punch the woman on her chest as she cries harder.

"I'm here" the woman says again as she shut close her eyes with the crying mad blonde in her hands. "I'm here"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:)

Short one.

Sometimes,I just..I just like a little drama.

*Vote and Comment*

Thank You For Reading