46

Author: I choose one of your friends earlier for a wish whether he/she wants me to update it today or tommorow.So,he/she choose today for the update.

So,here the update as promised.

Feel free to comment to be the choosen one for this chapter.I am literally free for the whole week which is suck.So,I'm gonna feed you guys with chaelisa stuff🤓

************************************

ELAINE MANOBAN'S POV

BANG!

The loud sound of a door banged enchoed all across the house and I jerked on my sit as my glass of coffee drop from my hands.The coffee spilled on the floor as the glass breaks to pieces.I am currently enjoying my evening time on the balcony.

Who the hell bang the door so loud like this?

"Great Mistress,are you okay?" The bodyguard on the left says as he approached me with a worry face.

I nod my head. "Fine.Just call the maid and clean this stuff" I got up from my seat carefully not to step on the broken glass and get myself injured. "I'll check on the loud banging.No need to follow me.Just stay here" I says and he bowed his head in respect.

Instantly,I made my way through the glassy transparent window and went straight to the living room.Well,I just hoped the criminal who might or might not breaks my door is still here.

But I'm pretty sure,it's either going to be Jisoo or Lisa.After all,I only got two daughters.

"Great Mistress" a bodyguard I know his name was Jin approached me hurriedly with his panic face.

I stop walking and eyeing him suspiciously. "Yes?"

"D..don't go to the living room" he stuttered as he glance to the end of the way that is connected to the living room.

I glance that way also and immediately sense something is not right happening there. "Give me a reason why?"

"Y..Young Master Lisa" he blurt out and my eyes widened.

Lisa.What's with Lisa?

"What's wrong with her?" I asked instantly and he swallow hard.

"Y..Young Master Lisa is drunk and she just got her suit drenched with blood.And then,I..I saw a man dead body in her car.E..everyone is staying away from her.She got a knife in her hands and yelled if anyone dare coming near her,she will stab them" she swallow hard again. "And I don't think you should go there,Great Mistress.It's..its dange—"

I held a hand in front. "Stop talking.Lisa is my daughter and I know her better than anyone.I gave birth to her.If you think the fact she just killed someone and having a knife in her hands with the threat anyone who get near her will be stabbed will scare me,then you are wrong.Now,go back to your own working place.Leave this for me to handle" I says with a dimissed tone.

"B..—"

"Are you trying to fight againts my words?" I warn sternly that it immediately make him lowered his head.

"My apologies,Great Mistress.Please be careful" he says and then took two steps to the back and walk away.

After the man gone from my sight,I took a deep breath and walk towards the other end of the hallway that connecting the balcony to the living room.

CRASH!

A sound of a glass splattering on the floor enchoed, instantly making me rushing my footsteps.I took a quick pace towards the other end and not long after that,I made my turn and saw...—