59

LALISA MANOBAN'S POV

"Are you seriously telling them about us doing sex?" I close the door shut with extra strength as my face gets heated and anger raging inside me.Well,who the hell tells people about their sex details? I never come across such thing!

Add more embarrassment to the fact she is blurting out the truth to my mother and even to Jennie and Jisoo.Everyone is totally specheless and she is so fucking unbelievable.Even though everyone gave her an obvious look that tells whatever she is saying is not a sensible things to expose,she don't even care.Not even a bit.I don't know if she is oblivious or just don't care about what people say about her attitude. Unbelievable!

"Like for real,what's the deal?" She threw back.

I slap the steering wheel hard. "It's a big deal!" I finally yell.

Rosie jerk on her seat as her eyes widen.She looked shock in few seconds but regain back her usual cold expressions as quick as wind blowing up in the atmosphere.It was the one I used to see before this morning.

"I don't know what is your problem" she look away to stare ahead. "I am just being truthful.I says whatever I want to say.You can't control my mouth.I am not the woman you can tell me what to do or what not to do.I am a free woman,Lisa" she reminded.

I clench my fist on the steering wheel.Without saying sorry,she is making things get worsen.

"And for commemorative,I am not tied with any rules you set in your life.Like always,I am an exception.If you love me,then listen to me"

Her words immediately make me blink my eyes.

"Because if you love someone,you'll love them wholely.I don't know much about love but I read some fact from the internet this morning while you are asleep.I am trying my best to know what love is.Don't make me think love is difficult,Lisa".She sigh. "I'll be honest with you.I'll always gonna be honest with everyone I know.If I want to know about something,I'll ask.After all,what is the use of God giving us mouth to talk?" She turn her head to look at me.Her face is stoic.No expressions is showed.

And I am searching for any hint of she having enough of me.What had I done? I just lash my anger on her.Even though I only yell once,it was our first day being special to each other.She is right.If I want to love her,I will have to accept her wholely.Whoever she is,she is still the woman I love.

Fuck Lisa.You messed up.

I lowered my head as guilty feeling wash over me. "I'm sorry" I apologize. "I am very sorry.I got frustrated because I saw the look on Jisoo and mom face just now.I..well,when you mention my size and ask my mom how her experience was on the first time,..I just loss my mind.Like for real,are you always this blunt or something?" I lifted my head to look at her.

She pursue her lips and nod her head slowly. "Yes.I am always blunt with everything and everyone.I was born naturally like this.I am like this since little.Even Jennie knew it.That is why,no matter how surprise y'all guys,Jennie still can cope with everything I had said just now" she confessed.

Wait I didn't notice that just now.No wonder Jennie was the casual looking one among us all.She looked shocked but remain calm at the same time.That kinda.. natural.

"Oh..okay" I finally nod my head in understanding.

She shifted on her seat.Turning her head towards the passenger door,she hold onto the handle. "I'll leave if you think me being blunt or truthful is such a burden.To you,it was a fool attitude.But to me,it was me.I was made to be this way.I says whatever I want to say.True to be said,I am not always true with my words unless I want to be" she says that immediately catch me off guard as I let go of the steering wheel to grab her on her arms.