73

LALISA MANOBAN'S POV

"Oh fuck Lisa" she moan as she shot her eyes open,looking down at me in between her legs.Me in mission as the morning clock to wake her up is successful.We've been doing this over and over again since a week ago.She wakes up later than me unlike the old times.She became a late bird and me the early one.

Rosie will only wake up when it was past 9.She is always late for work and I will have to be late also to accompany her whining ass that unwilling to leave the bed.It was like her body glued to the bed sheets.She don't want to let go.

"Oh Lisa,fuck.Suck that clit" She arch her body,bringing her hands down and put them on my head.Her loud sexy moan drives me crazy and I suck her clit harder, nibbling on her flesh. "Oh my god" she curse fuck over and over again,lifting her hips and I know she is close to cumming.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

The knock on the door echoed and I pull away from her pussy.Staring hard to the door,I sneer and curse to whoever the fuck on the other side of the door.Interrupting Roséanne Park and Lalisa Manoban in here is a crime.

"Don't stop!" Rosie screams and pull my hair,pushing my head back onto her pussy.It wasn't a surprise she acts all needy right now.She is always the needy when it comes to sex between us.If she want that,she'll get that.Once it started,it shall goes to the end.So,nothing could stop this chipmunk from getting her orgasm.Not even if a bomb was flying down up there towards us.She will have her orgasm first and worry about it later.

So,I continue my unfinish work and eat her pussy again.Harder so that she will cum soon and we can answer the door.

"Lisa!" I heard my mom voice calling,followed by the continuous knock.

"Ignore that.Don't you dare leaving me hanging.I'm close" she hold my head onto place to prevent me from looking up and stop.Her hips began to move in sync with my touch that was working on her folds.She is eager to cum.I know it. "Oh Fuck" she moan. "Fuck Lisa,I'm..I'm.."

"Cum on me baby.Just cum on me.I'll eat you out"

And just like that,her hips shook wildly as she scream my name with no hesitation even though we both knows my mother was on the door,knocking and calling for my name.I just hoped she didn't hear us.

"Oh my god Lisa" Rosie moan and then she push my head from her pussy because her orgasm took place.

I watch her shutting her eyes close and scream my name with satisfication.That is what I need.She moan my name,call my name,desperate for me.It makes me feel important,it makes she was mine,it engrades my name she is truly mine.

When I see her body slowly relax,I put my head in between her pussy again.My cock hardened down there when I saw a rush or sticky liquid pooling out from her hole.

I lean down and suck on that cum.The taste instantly make me groan.I'll never had enough of the taste of her.It taste sweet and strong.That what drives me insane,wanting to take her over and over again everytime I had started.I mostly literally fuck her until she pass out.

"Ughh.." she moan weakly.Her voice barely a whisper.

"Fuck baby.You taste so sweet." I lick her folds,up and down few times until I was convince I had sucked all the cum into my mouth.Just then I trailed my kiss up on her stomach,to her chest then I stopped on her breast to suck on her pinkish nipples.They look delicious everytime I stare at it.Every part of her body screams they are mine.

She tugged her hand into my hair and pulls my head up before lifting her body to take my mouth into her.She moan when I push a little bit of her own cum into her mouth to let her taste herself.We kiss for some time,tongues moving in sync and I sucked on her mouth sensually.She continuously to moan,liking my rough kiss.Slooping sound were made like a humping wet sex we've always done every single day.

I pull away from the kiss and she dropped her head to the pillow.Both of us panting for air as we locked our eyes,looking at each other. "As much as I want to get my dick inside you,my mom is out there calling for me.I need to go"

She wrap her hands around my neck and giggle. "I know.Thank you for waking me up." She chuckle. "Nothing can be compared to Lisa morning clock" she joked.

I chuckle and cup her face.Brushing my finger on her cheeks,I lean in and peck on her lips. "Later okay.We'll continue doing this unfinish business later.Right now, let's get you up for shower.I already had mine,so I'll head up downstairs first.Is that okay with you?"

She nod her head. "Yeah"

"Alright." I move aside and went for our walk in closet to put some clothes on.I rumble through the closet until I decided to wear my black leggings and black crop top.Me and Rosie won't be working today.Today is our big day,same goes to Jisoo and Jennie.

I heard the sound of bathroom door slam close. "Don't take too long,Rosie!" I remind.If I don't say that,she will definitely took an hour just to shower.I just don't get her.She really love her shower time more than anything but me,of course.

Alright.I wasn't jeleous about that,okay? I am always her number one priority.

"Okay!" I heard she scream from the bathroom.Then the shower pouring the water out sound was made and I know she is starting to clean herself.I giggle and continue to put my clothes on.

After I'm done putting my clothes on,I walk towards the door and open them.Not even surprise to see my mom wasn't there anymore because she must had heard Rosie scream my name and she knows better than to interrupt us.She is the best mother,I swear.

I took a glance towards the close bathroom door and smile. "I can't wait to make you mine" I says.I really can't help but to feel excited that she will finally carry my name behind hers after tonight.Thinking of it already make me a stupid woman who grin stupidly like crazy. "Roséanne Park—Manoban" I recite and the sounds instantly make me smile so wide that my teeth was all showed and if it's possible,my cheeks could be torn too.

It sounds great and amazing.I can't wait to see her carrying my name.We'll be legal to each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:)

I know right.Hmm..i know.

"Vote and Comment*

Thank You For Reading ❤️