63

LALISA MANOBAN'S POV

"Wait,seriously?"

I nod my head as a yes.

"Like, seriously??" She asked again for the third time with more desperate look on her face.

I roll my eyes and nod my head as a yes again.

She slumped her body to the back of the couch with a defeated sigh. "That would be so damn hard.Your mom not gonna agree to this" she says.

I turn to her side. "Why not? She like you, remember?" I reminded.Obviously,my mom like her.She like her very much.More than she loves me if I may add.

Okay.That sounds like I was a bit jeleous but it's a fact.Mom favor this chipmunk more than me.Sad how my life is.

But it's okay.As long as the girl my mom favor more than me is the girl I love,I won't go against it.After all,Rosie deserves all the love this world could provide her.She deserves to be loved.

"Nope.I don't think getting married is a good idea....." She trailed.I saw a hint of hesitation in her looks.It was like,she got something in her mind.Was it because of my mom?

But..I don't think it's all about my mom.My mom will surely gonna agree to this.She knows that.She know how much Elaine Manoban loves her.She treat her like she treat her own.She literally love this Blondie.So,why would Rosie worry about my mom being disagree to this whole thing?

I frown. "I don't think that would be a problem,Roséanne.My mom gonna agree to this"

She slowly turn her head to my side with a wide eyes. "Are you seriously pissed?" She asked.

Pissed? Who is pissed here?

"I'm not" I reply flatly.

Okay,maybe a..bit? I feel hot on my cheeks right now.I'm showing a little bit signs of getting angry.

"Lisa? You call me with my real name which mean you are not okay" She calls with a knowing look.I know she can read me like she read the fucking book and that's crazy.

Am I too easy to read?

I look away to avoid her stare.

A second later,I feel a hand clutching on my shirt.

"Lisa? Are you mad at me?" She ask with a slow tone voice that I fucking swear was the softest soothing sound ever exist in this fucking world.Damn Lisa.So damn.She sounds cute.

Nope! She is trying to melt you.Don't melt,Lisa.Don't melt.

"Don't ignore me" she added with her cute voice.I can even feel the pout in the words.

Shit.She never done this.When did she started to do this?

"Lisa?" She calls.

"..." I stayed silent and ignoring her.

A hand nudge me on my side.

"I..have my own reason as to why I..don't want to get married for now.It was,umm.. personal?"

I finally turn my head to stare at her. "Personal?" I asked curiously.What is this 'personal' all about?

She nod her head. "Mhmm.." she hummed.

"What is it about?" I shifted on the seat to face her to have a better look at her.She bite her lips in hesitant way but then recover back her face expressions to the stoic calm one before I could even say something about it.I can feel she is hiding something from me.

"Maybe I'll tell you someday when the time comes" she mumble.Barely a whisper.It was like,she want me to hear that but she at the same time don't want me to hear that.She is being hesitant.I just hoped she didn't hide anything serious from me.