25

(2nd extra updates)

ROSÉANNE PARK'S POV

4 hours.

Yes,exactly four hours and I'm starving as hell right now.The smell of food in the tray on the night stand continuously seducing me to get up and eat it.Food.I need food.It's hard to breathe because I'm hungry.Food is as important as oxygen to me in my life.Without food,I'll die.

I could go and eat but the problem here is—

Huffing,I look up to see Lalisa with her eyes close and seems to having a very good sleep beside me.We are still in the same position as we are in four hours ago.

Scratch that.We are closer than we've been hours ago.Her legs entangled with mine.Her hand was on my waist and the other one were spread as my pillow behind my head.We sleep like an old married couple.She is too close than my liking.Even sleeping with Jennie I create a barrier between us.Who does this girl think she is? She is lucky because I'm in my good mood where I don't want to get my hands dirty with her blood or she'll have her legs and arms cutted by me.She's lucky because I still have the wonder inside my mind about her motives.I'm not the usual interested one in any matters but this one.This one seems off and I don't know why but it attract my attention.I can't stop wondering why she saved me when she is the one who tried to kill me.She could just let me die after she accidentally poisoned me but she didn't.

It's..it's weird and it does not make sense at all.

Lisa hands moves on my waist and pull me closer to her which makes me feeling a little bit uncomfortable down there in between my thigh.I feel a buldge or I can say a bump down there poking me on my private spot.She is practically having half of her body on top of mine.

Shit..what is th—

"I'm telling you the truth.I know you are curious with that buldge down there and I'm going to tell you that I was born with a crotch and that I am intersex.I have all female characteristics but a male sex down there—"

She told me that day she is intersex.So that mean—

Carefully,I grab the duvet and bring it up slowly.If Jennie was here,she will say I'm crazy and that I am losing my mind or just being so fucking stupid.Wanna know why? That's because I'm going to check up on this Miss Manoban whether she really have a dick or not down there.

So that means,I'll have to get a good look in 3D on her libido.

Taking a quick glance up to look at her face whether she is awake or not,I slowly sneaked my other hand down there and reach for her sweat pants.

I studied her face for a while and notice there's no sign of her had been waking up or going to be awake soon.She is in her deep sleep with the sound of soft snoring.

I need to do double check up. "Ehem ehem" I pretended to clear my throat to see whether she can hear me or not.I decided to wait for a bit when I notice there's no changes happening to her look.She still look peaceful and cute—

Wait what? CUTE?!! WHAT THE FUCK?! I didn't say that,okay! What the fuck is wrong with my mind.Come on Roséanne,back to the plan.Stop your stupid braincells from working.Be the genius you are.Since when did you ever be this creepy with anyone?

Cute? Pftt.. she's a M-O-N-S-T-E-R!!!

Shaking away the thought,I tear my eyes off from the face and stare beneath through the parted duvet.I look at the sweatpants,in the middle spot where she got me stitch with it.I move my body further away a bit,maybe in 5 cm away to have a better look at the bulge.And..

Uh? There's really a bumper there.She really has a dick?? Wait..that might be a toy or something she use to fool me with.I have to make sure it's real or not.