43

LALISA MANOBAN'S POV

I shut the engine off and open the door.As soon as the door of my car open,I ran with all my strength towards the entrance of Park Legacy Company.

I must bring her to a date,be her girlfriend and if possible,marry her today.

Two guards on the entrance spread their hands, stoping me on my run.

"What the fuck?" I scowl to them as I try to catch my breath.I had to get to Roséanne first before anyone will.And I hope nobody had came before me.

"Sorry,ma'am.We can't let you in under the orders or Mistress Park.She does not allowed outsiders entering her company without her permission.Unless your identity were granted with the thumb print here" The Man on the left says as he showed me a tablet that got thumbprint scanner in it.

God,why do Roséanne had to be this paranoid?

"Do you know who I am?" I fixed my messy suit and stood straight with my head held high.I am Lalisa Manoban.Nobody ever dare to piss me off.No one! Or you'll get a piece of my mind!

The two nod their head. "Of course we know.You are the Master Lisa from Manoban Legacy" the man on the right says.

I frown.They know me but yet they don't fear me.What about my status? Pfft..what the hell is happening over here?

"You know me.Let me made it clear" I clear my throat.Let's go bitch with this guy.How dare they didn't let me in.Hmmph!

The two glance at each other. "We are sorry but we can't let you in.Scan your thumb here to grant for access.If you are rejected,then you should go" he said and I roll my eyes.

Of course my fingerprint won't be approved.I never undergo the test for the access here.The god up there won't be that nice to me,creating a miracle on this very last minute time changing the identity as someone approved out of blue.

Shit.This is giving me headache.

"Scan here,ma'am"

I glance at each of them hesitantly.I know I won't be approved and I will have to go once they know my presence does not allowed to be in this building.If.Just if I can take my gun out and shoot this two-

No! No.I can't kill Roséanne man.She would get angry on me.Mostly,she will doubt my intention to get closer to her.She doubting me is the very last thing I want to happen.

"Ma'am" the man on the left motion for the tablet.

Taking a deep breath,I slowly brings my hand up.I place my thumb on the scan area.

RED

Shit!

The man on the right retreat the tablet away. "Sorry but your presence are not granted.Your Id does not exist.Please go away"

No way in hell I would go away! Who does he think he is?!

"Let me in" I gritted in between my teeth.

"We are sorry but we can't.Please go before we take a further action that could harm you ma'am" they warn.

I point my finger sharply at the two. "I am someone important to your Mistress Park!" I yelled.

"Sorry but we can't let you in" they put their hands in front to signal me to go away.

No way in hell I would go away.I won't give up until I get to her first!

"Call your Mistress Park for me.Then you two will know who I actually are!"

The two took a glance at each other in quick way. "Sorry but we can't call her for something nonsense like this.Mistress Park is a very busy woman.Miss Jennie Kim prohibited us to disturb her unless it was something very important.Plus, everything for the Mistress Park has to go through Miss Jennie Kim first before it gets to the leader" he pause to clear his throat. "The "no disturb" sign were putted since an hour ago by Miss Jennie Kim.So that means we can't disturb her with calls nor with messages" he says.