70

LALISA MANOBAN'S POV

It was the evening time and my baby chipmunk is still sleeping soundly in my arms.After our crazy sex,she pass out and barely can open her eyes to talk to me before she drifted to sleep.I notice how tired she is even after our first sex.I just can't control myself much from touching her body here and there because I have the mind I own them and that I'm obsessed with her moaning my name.

Smilling to her peaceful face,I bring my hands up and brush her hair gently.Her blonde hair tickle my hands and I can feel the softness of her hair.It smells like flower scent.I love the scent.I love everything about her.Crazy,don't I?

"Lisa." She moved a bit and buried her face in the crook of my neck.I didn't know if she is dreaming or she is awake by calling my name.

"Poor baby.You are so tired." I sigh as I rub her bare arms.Now that I think of it,I shouldn't had made her get all too worked up.I am making she feel very tired.She never get this too tired before.Maybe yes but few times after she spend almost 16 hours of working.She is workaholics, y'know.

She moved again and this time,I feel her lips on my neck. "How long have you been awake?" she ask,taking me by surprise.Now,it was confirm she is not sleeping just now with saying my name out.She is awake.She just don't open her eyes yet.

I clear my throat. "Well,maybe since an hour ago?." I guessed.I didn't even remember since when did I had woken up.

"Oh.." I heard she giggling on my neck. "That means you've been watching me over for like 60 minutes.You're bad" she says and her hand moved under the duvet and took me by another surprise when she poked me on my ribs,causing me to laugh and scoot farther from her.

She lift her head up and smile at me. "I just poked at you and you already make an attempt to run?" She made a playful look on her face.Then,she took the pillow and threw it on me.

"Rosie!" I laugh. "Don't throw me with that pillow.You spills your expired drool on it" I tease,earning a loud gasp from her.She might be famous as the coldest heir but she is the sweetest to me.I didn't even know the person they said cold because all I see is sweetness in this woman I love.Yup,there is time she become all cranky with no apparent reason but she still look cute even in her pissed mode.Everything about her is perfect!

"You twat!" She sat up in knees on bed position,revealing to me her bare breast that gotten red mark from my suck and bite from our previous sex game.She looked so damn hot with that marks.It screams she is mine. "I don't drool in my sleep!" She took the pillow and hit me with it again.

I put my hands up as defence to block the pillow from hitting my face.The hit wasn't hard because she is just being playful.She is literally smilling even though she raised her voice up. "Rosie! Hey! No!" I chuckle.This is fun. "Don't hit me with that!" I beg.

She stop hitting me but keep her hands up on ready position to hit me with the pillow. "Oh,so you actually know how to beg?" She tilt her head and a cocky smile born on her face.

Damn,this girl is taking every chance she can to make fun of me.But I love it! "Only when it comes to you" I smirked,throwing the same cocky look towards her.My smirk grew wider when I saw she raised her left eyebrow in mocking way.

"Lame sweet talker" she scoffed.Turning her back on me,she scramble out of the bed, revealing to me her amazing pussy on her way to the edge of the bed.

She is doing that on purpose.I swear this girl—

"Like what you see?" Her voice snapped me out from my horny imagination and she finally get off from the bed and stood right before my eyes with her arms crossed and her thigh clamped close that makes her hole can't be seen anymore. "I can see a bump there" she says with her hand pointing towards the duvet on my way down of the body.