41

Author: Guys,yesterday there is notification on Wattpad saying this story was updated,right? Well,first of all,I am sorry because there was some mistake about it.I writted this draft and clicked publish instead of save.I am so sorry for my careless mistake 🙏

           By the way,here is an update.The first extra one for this week.Have fun!❤️❤️

***************************************

JISOO MANOBAN'S POV

(The next morning)

"How's the project with Louma Group?" My mom asked as she cut her steak using the knife.

I took a bite on my sandwich. "Well, everything is fine if Lisa didn't keep getting distracted in every fucking discussion we are having.She literally left her body there meanwhile her mind drifting somewhere else" I says in mouthful of food.

"Guess,it's really Roséanne?" My mom whisper.

I nod and shrugged. "Well I guess it is"

"Morning everyone!" Lisa chirp.

"Well,speak to the devil" I whisper to my mom secretly as we both glance over the kitchen entrance.

"Oh my" my mother says in amusement and my jaw dropped as we both stare at the very very very elegant Lisa that was in dark purple suit and her bangs is slightly parted that it shows her mix boyish girlish looks.No matter how much I always refuse to admit she is a good looking ass,..today I won't lie about her look.She is stunning!

"What is it for the breakfast today?" Lisa walked to her usual side on the table and took a seat while roaming her eyes over the menu on the table. "Sandwich! Sausage! My favourite!" She happily take the sandwich first and put it on her plate,followed by sausage with a wide smile tugged on her lips.

Weird.

Yesterday with the two days before yesterday,she is all grumpy.And today out of blue she is all happy go lucky human.Did she lost her mind?

"Someone looked happy,huh?" My mother says teasingly towards Lisa.

"Well" Lisa flipped her short hair. "I am in the good mood" she added.

"I bet someone is trying to attract the media attention with this new look of her" I tease with wiggling eyebrow.

Lisa narrow her eyes and then point her fork onto my direction. "Don't even try to start,Jisoo" she warn.

Well,who cares? That is one of my top list to do since I was born; To annoyed my own sister.Of course.Hehe...

Lisa took a sip of her drink.

"I saw a news about Roséanne this early morning in the social media" I blurt out.

"Psffghhhh" Lisa spat her milk all over the side of the table where there was no one but a chair.

"What the fuck??!" I yelled. "You spat your milk all over the chair!"

"What is wrong with you,Lisa?" My mother butt in. "Never did once you ever spat your drink like this.You are gross" our mom gagged.

Lisa wipe her wet mouth using the back of her own hand. "News? About Roséanne?" She asked, ignoring our previous questions completely.

Don't tell me she spat the milk out because I mention about the Blondie?  Sheesh..

"Well,a reporter took a picture of her going to work today.She is absolutely breath taking.Every male leader is going crazy over her after the news spread.And also to my surprise,people are more concern about her looks than the plaster she got on her head.Sheesh.." I says.