62

(Somewhere Around The City)

NARRATOR'S POV

A man in black suits swing open the double black door.His hair is gray mixed with black that makes him look elegantly young in such old age.A man in his 20's walk behind him with a tablet in hands just to be ready if the man in black suits needed him to do any work.He was the right hand to the powerful man.

Another 30 man's enter the office in two lines.15 goes to the left side of the office and 15 more goes to the right side.They clasp their hands on their pelvis.Hair was styled in formal way with black glasses covering their eyes.

Everything is neat in the dark grey big office.

The man in black suits with grey hair sits on his king sized leather chair.He cross his legs and stare ahead at his right handed man.

"The hitman that was sended three days ago are found dead in a rubish bin.It was said that,Roséanne Park killed him in her own gym room in her office before dumping the body into the rubbish bin near to her own company" The man in 20's said as he read through the information in his tablet.He slide the report few times until the picture of the dead hitman played on screen. "20 shots,dick was cutted and there's an examination done to this body.It was said that the body got a shot of human cum on it" he says.The longer he read,the more he frown.He can't deny how weird it is.How can a hitman got a shot of cum around his face and bloody stomach? Add another strange fact when the DNA showed it wasn't the man cum.So,it must be the other person which is still under investigation. "God Master?" He lift his head from the tablet and stare ahead at his leader who got a stocic cold face expressions,staring far to the black door ahead.

"Keep some of the DNA sample for record.It might be useful after we gather up information for the possible suspect.Try to hack the system in Park's to see who that person is.I was well inform Roséanne Park is a woman.She sure won't be able to shot man's cum because she got no dick" he clarified and the right hand man of him write down all the new orders into his note in his tablet.

"Is that all,God Master?" He asked.

The God Master played with his black half shaped bird ring in his hands.The ring was his favorite.The other side of the bird got broken and was lost many years ago to the incident of killing one of the Park family member.

"This ensures us she is not alone.Jennie Kim is a woman too.She can't cum" He thought out loud.More telling the information to himself than the man in front of him. "So,by that means,she got a backup.She got a helper.She got someone who help her.She is with somebody.I was told Roséanne Park are very secluded child of Park where she did not attend any event until this year.She was home schooled and spend her entire life living in the Park land until her parents died.She spend another two years and half in her own hiding spot until the very recent Dark Night Event" he analyze.

"Yeah" the man in his 20's nod his head in agreement.

The God Master clench his  fist hardly until his knuckles turn white as his head think of the possible hidden shinning armor that back up the girl he wanted to be dead so badly.He's been waiting for this moment for years.24 years since the blonde girl was born.He hate her existence.He loathed her birth to this world.No.Roséanne Park does not deserve to be in this world.She does not deserve to be the Park.

"Any rumours about the girl lately? Having a friend or lover,maybe? Because there is just three possible answer to this mystery.It either her own man or her friend or her lover.Is their any bodyguard that also tagging along behind her all this time being?" He asked.

The man in his 20's bite his lips as he clicked some information in his tablet. "No.The Park does like to be around anyone.She rarely brought guards with her unless going to meet her clients.And..." He slides down and down and down until one information catch his attention and knocked all the air in his lungs.His eyes widened and he swallow the sudden lump in his throat.

No..no,it can't be her,he thought.

The God Master notice his man strange reaction. "Tell me why you look that way.Explain" He instructed.

The man in his 20's clicked on the photo and turn the tablet around so that his God Master could see the post.

"This is going to be a problem" He shakily said. "She is dating with a wrong person"

The God Master took some time to read through the information.He read one by one words carefully with a very serious expressions.His seriousness sends shivers down his man spin because there is a murderous look showed by him.

Sweat started to bead on the man in his 20's forehead.The room temperature suddenly feel like getting higher.It wasn't cold anymore even though the aircon works well.It suddenly feels like he was standing in a middle of sandy land with sun shinning bright on top of him.His God Master getting angry is the very last thing he want to happen.For sure he knows,when the man got mad,he will destroy everything that come in his way.He is crazy and merciless.

"I—"

"Huahahhaahahahahhaahhaha..!" A devil laugh broke the silence when the man trying to say something to calm his God Master down.He can only smile nervously as he tried to fake his laugh to match his leader devil laugh.

"She is dating the brat? Interesting" He stiffle his laugh. "That would make it more ironic.Change of plan" He announce.

The man in his 20's immediately switch his tablet to note mode. "Go on,God Master" he 'invited'.

"Stop sending our low skilled man to get to her for few days.She now might think we got no high skilled man and that she is downgrading us.She will put her defense down" He smile like a sinner as the thought of the fall of Park from her grace playing in his mind. "I still couldn't believe she is dating Lalisa.That would make my work got way too easier"

His words immediately make his right handed man feel nervous.

"How can that be,God Master? Lalisa is your—"

"Shut your fucking mouth before I cut your tongue!" He hissed and the man immediately close his mouth shut shakily. "I would make a change to Roséanne Park life story.Now,the love plot had arise.All that's left is creating some flowery road that got thorns under it.She can feel the prick but can't see what is pricking her on her feet.She will always want to look down and search for it but found nothing.I will make it an ironic love story.She must hasn't know about the fact.Or else,why would she want to be like that?"

The man is his 20's nod his head. "It does make sense" he mumble. "Anything you want me to do for you about the girl for now?" He asked.

"Yes" the God Master reply. "I want a paradise ready for the girl"

The man furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "P.. paradise?"

The God Master nod his head. "Which mean we will plan everything all over again because of the presence of the very powerful weapon; Lalisa.Oh.." he clasp his hand with a smirk tugging on his mouth. "This is so exciting.She will be tortured thousands time worst than I could ever imagine.Not only I can end the Park family.But I also can get my revenge on the Manoban"

"You mean,you want to attack the Manoban also?"

The God Master nod his head firmly.

"But they are your—"

"Do your work!" He screamed.

The man jerk on his feet and immediately lowered his head to apologize.

"Now,you may go.Wait until my next orders" he dismissed.

The man bowed his head in respect. "Yes,God Master"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:)

How's that? Anyone curious? Or maybe could give me a hint of who the person is?

And..

I read y'all comments just now with all the wishes for me to get well soon.Well,I haven't feel better but worst than yesterday but I'm still fine.I just..,I would like to say thank you for all the wishes.I will try to be healthy for you guys.Don't worry ❤️

That's all for now✨

*Vote and Comment*

Thank You For Reading ❤️